B4 I start can you tell me was Susannah a Skinner ?? ..I'm asumming she was!
I'm from the Skinner line of New Lexington, Perry Co., Ohio... Samuel B. Skinner was the son of Nathaniel Skinner #2 and Elizabeth Harned> Samuel B. was (b) 28th May 1790 in Somerset Co., Pa. his death accured on the 25th of Jan 1853 in New Lexington, Perry Co., Ohio, first marriage was to Elizabeth Hazelton on 23 of June 1817 she was born 27th Dec 1793 in Westmoreland Co., PA & (d) 13 Aug 1867 in Clinton Co., Indiana.. She was the daugther of John and Barbara ?.. > > Samuel & Eliz children>
1. Lot B. Skinner (b) 8 Dec 1817 in New Lexington, Ohio (d)24th Apr 1885 (m) Martha J. Wilson 18th May 1843 Lot's (2nd) marriage was to Sara Davis
2. Polly Skinner (b)28th Nov 1819 in New Lexington,Ohio (d) 9th Feb 1910, She (m)18th of Oct 1849 to W. Harrison who was (b) 11th Feb 1814
3. Nathaniel Roswell Skinner (b) 22nd Oct 1822 in New Lexinton, Ohio Nathaniel R was baptize Nov 1894 in Perry co., Ohio he was (m) to Elizabeth Croskey/Crosskey 26th Oct 1843
4. Asenath (b) 20th Mar 1824 in New Lexington, Ohio (d) 5th March 1883 (m) 14th of April 1842 to George Washington Tipton/Tiptor..
5. Barbara Skinner (b) 23 August 1826 in New Lexington, Ohio (d) 1899 she (m) 15th Sept 1846 to Osborn Brown
6. Elizabeth Skinner (b) 20th Oct 1828 New Lexington, Ohio (d) 1890 she (m) 14th June 1849 to Issac Fowler (b) 18th March 1853
7. Dr. Hazelton John Skinner (b) 3rd Oct 1831 New Lexington, Ohio (d) 1906 he (m) Charotte Duncon 18th Dec 1840 (2ndm) to Susan Duncan 21 Jan 1854
8. Samuel E. >>>>> which is the only other Samuel being in this period your looking for>Samuel E. Skinner (b) 8th July 1833 New lexington, Ohio he was a member of the Presbyterian Church (d) 14 Dec 1905 his first (m) Sarah A. Jones 21 April 1850 his (2nd m) Ellen E. Atkinson
9. Catherin J. Skinner (b) 23 Aug 1836 (d) 1918 she(m) Jackson Vail 15th of Sept 1826
While looking back I found one more Possible person>
which would be Samuel B. step bother James King he is the son of Nathaniel Skinner #2 and his 2nd wife Hanna King they had 13 children>>
James King Skinner (b) 16th June 1807 New Lexington, Perry Co., Ohio (d) 24 July 1898 (m) Elizabeth Jump (b) 16th June 1807 13th Sept 1876 they had 9 children>
1. Samuel Skinner
2. Benjamin F.
5. Thomas K.
6. Jane E. (b) 1845
7. William A. (b) 1832
9. Louvilla or Lavilla (b) 1899