Search for content in message boards

French relatives in Tilbury

M. Romano (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Robert, Dupuis, Larche, Marchand, Brosseau, Paquette, Duquette, Girvas, Lagesse
Looking to go back further with the family names. I have
traced most names partially back into the mid 1800's and
know that many originated in Quebec but I would like to fill
in siblings as well. Any knowledge that you can share would
be wonderful. Looking for correct last names of a Jean-
Baptiste Paquette married to a K-sesle?? Pernier??? and a
Joseph Dupuis married to a Louise Wolf????all born in early 1800's.

Marguerite Brosseau

William G Coomer (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Strong, Miro-Miroux, Brosseau, Charland, Marchand
Do you have anything on Marguerite Brosseau who married Jean-Baptiste Marchand from Lacadie,QC in Mid 1800's?

Charland

Dorothy Turner (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Charland, Falbo
Am looking for information on a Rose Marie Charland I have Birthdate and all if anyone may be able to tell me anything on any Rose Marie Charland or even Rose Charland so we can match any information hoping to locate more information on her and her parents she was my wonderful grandmother very french and born in French Quebec, Canada then was smuggled to the us in the trunk of a car to later marry my grandfather Vincent Cono Falbo the first, across the United States border. e-mail me I will continue to answer all inquiries in the order it's received maybe we can help each other. VERY SERIOUS inquiries only please.

Dorothy Glen (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: LARCHE, BROUSSEAU, TRUDELL, MARCHAND, KING
Joseph LARCHE(1810-1901) m. Sophie BROUSSEAU (1820-1902). Lived in Tilbury E., Kent Co. Born in Montreal, Que. Nine known children - Joseph m. Margaret TRUDELL (13 children), Margaret, Anne, John Baptiste m. Angeline MARCHAND (10 children), Oliver m. Fanny OUELLETTE, Peter, Francis Xavier m. Louisa (ROI) KING (11 children), Hellen m. BROUSSEAU, and Fannie. Have desc. of Francis Xavier and Louisa. Am interested in obtaining info on Joseph and Sophie LARCHE parents and sibs. Willing to share any info I have.
Posted: 31 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Oct 2001 12:35AM GMT
Surnames: Paquet, Metevier
My grandmother was Roseanna Metevier - married Jesse Sterling in Pain Court, Ont. Her father's name was Edouard Metevier who married Justine Paquet on Oct 3, 1837 at St.
Peters Church. Justine was born in Pain Court & they had 9 children ( that I know of) theodore, b. 1867, Marrie Bela
b. 1869, Julie b. 1870, Gilbert b. 1872, Francois Xavier b.
1874 Guillaume b. 1876, Alfred b. 1878 & Napoleon b. 1880
& Roseanna b. 1889
Any info on Roseanna and her family would be greatly appreciated ---Lorna

Marguerite Brosseau

Dave Harlow (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Brosseau, Dandurand
William,
Marguerite Brosseau m. Jean-Baptiste Marchand in L'Acadie
on 2 Mar 1829. The parents of J-B are Francois & Marie-Anne Lavoie. The parents of Marguerite are Francois & Catherine Ferdais. This information was found in the "Marriages of L'Acadie & St. Luc, St. Jean Co., Quebec". If I can be of any further assistance, do not hesitate.
Dave
Posted: 10 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Aug 2001 10:23PM GMT
Surnames: Robert
Essex Ontario Canada

I am searching my wife's great grandmother. She was Josephine Robert b. abt. 1865. Her father was Francios Robert b. abt. 1830, believed to be in Quebec. He married a Mary ? Beaudoin/Boardman. they moved to first Vermont then to New York. I am searching for Francois family. Francois and Mary had children: Louis, George, Mary, Margaret, Alice, Emma, Emeline, Frank, Flora. Josephine moved to WI and married John P. McEssy. Some of the other children also ended up in Wisconsin.

Trudell/Oullette

lisa lee (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: TRUDELL, OULLETTE
I have some information on the Trudell and Oullette lines, and may have some on the Roi family. Please contact me if you would like what little information I have.
Lisa lee3lee@glasscity.net

Family History

Michelle Larche (View posts)
Posted: 12 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Larche
Interested in serching for any Larche(there is an acute accent on the "e") I believe this surname origionated in France and refers to an archer "L'arche"
My parents origionate from Mauritius in the Indian Ocean and were classed as "Creole"

WOLF

GASTON DUPUIS (View posts)
Posted: 21 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
I HAVE A JOSEPH DUPUIS
LOUISE WOLFE
M. / /1835
IF YOU HAVE IMFORMATION ON THIS COUPLE I COULD HELP
GASTON LDUPUIS@SUPERNET.CA
per page

Find a board about a specific topic