Search for content in message boards

Family search

Family search

Diane Gingo (View posts)
Posted: 21 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Robinson, Littleton, Davenport
Am looking for family in Chilton Co. Jemison area. Grandparents were raised together in Jemison.Robert D. Davenport and Cornelia Robinson married in 1929. Know Steward and Lillie are ggrands and (Charles and Missouri Elizabeth Robinson, but don't know where they are buried or when died. Please help if you can.
Thank you Diane Davenport Gingo

Gingo Inquiry

Posted: 29 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Nov 2001 2:23AM GMT
Surnames: Robinson, Davenport
There are 3 Robinsons buried at Mineral Springs Baptist Church in Chilton County a little north of Clanton that may help you. Mary M. Robinson was born 6/1/1815 and died 11/24/1896. She is buried next to and probably the mother of C. (Charles?) J. Robinson, born x/y/1857, died 3/8/1915. He is buried next to probably his wife M.E. Davis Robinson born 9/15/1872, died 4/21/1942. The "Davis" doesn't help, but the C.J. and the M.E. look promising. I have a registry of all graves in Chilton County and can look more. mljackso@bechtel.com is my e-mail address, or 713-235-5842 work, or 281-970-3533 home.

Re: Family search

Mike Gingo (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2001 11:32PM GMT

Hi my name is Mike Gingo. I was just wondering if you are related to the Gingos form italy.
Posted: 4 Jun 2002 7:10PM GMT
Hi, my name is Ray Gingo and am searching my family tree.
I saw your message under Mike Gingo, who lived in summit county. He was my grandfather and yes he was from Italy, specificially Sicily.
Please email me at rgingo@uakron.edu if you would like to talk about any of this. Thanks....

Posted: 17 Jan 2003 3:04AM GMT
Hi Mike, I am also looking for the Italian Gingo family. I know that my family was not from Sicily-but possibly Florence or Naples. What I do know is that the original spelling of the last name was Genco. Somewhere, somehow it was chn\anged, possibly at immigration. I know that my Great grandfather, Gaspar ended up in Birmingham, Alabama, married Annunciata or Nunciata Nannini. My grandfather Sam was one of his children.. The story goes that Gaspar Gingo was killed in Alabama. The children were then put into an orphanage. When my great grandmother Nunciata was able to support the children, she took them from the orphanage and headed to Brooklyn New York. Our family today resides in New York to this day. Let me know if any of this information makes sense with you.. Denise Gingo-Medford

Posted: 25 Jul 2005 9:28PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jul 2005 12:50PM GMT
Surnames: nannini
Hi Mike. Have been reading about your search for the Nannini's of Alabama. My grandfather, I believe was Annuncia (sp) brodthers. He came to his home in Birmingham when he arrived from Italy. He also lived in Garncy, Alabama. I know this tow it's about 20 miles from me. I have quite a bit of informatrion. Let me hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic