Search for content in message boards

GEIDECK, MCCORMACK, FAIRCHILD, BRUNDAGE, MARKER

GEIDECK, MCCORMACK, FAIRCHILD, BRUNDAGE, MARKER

Barry William Geideck (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have GEIDECK, MCCORMACK, FAIRCHILD, BRUNDAGE, MARKER lines somewhere in Marshall County Iowa. Especially searching for information on my gg grandfather, GEIDECK, b 1800s in GERMANY, d 1937 in POLK County, IA; I am also interested in MARTHA MARKER, my g grandmother, mother of my Grandmother who was was born in Marshalltown and died in Des Moines. All of the other names are part of my family either on my mothers side (FAIRCHILD) or my grandmothers side MCCORMACK (GEIDECK married name). Is anyone researching these families? Am looking for descendants as well as ancestors.
Thank you in advance and will be willing to share any info I may have that will help you.

MCCORMACK, MARKER, VANDAM, KUYPER

Jody McCormack-Dunning (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Your Grandmother McCormack (Geideck) is a sister of my Grandfather, Daniel G. McCormack. I grew up about a block from where both of them lived in Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa. I would love to share. Jody McCormack-Dunning

Re: MCCORMACK, MARKER, VANDAM, KUYPER

Posted: 2 Feb 2002 12:19AM GMT
Hello,

As you are a Dunning who grew up in Iowa, I am inquiring
if you have any knowledge of the family of Almon and Eliza Dunning who lived in the Red Oak/Shenandoah area in the
last part of the 19th century. I am looking for Charles
Dunning their son.

Any response will be appreciated.

dmconklin

Posted: 27 Feb 2005 12:56AM GMT
Surnames: Dunning, McCormack, Marker, VanDam, Kuyper, Knutsen
I married a Dunning who grew up in California & Oregon. His father's family was from Kansas. I have no information on Dunning's in Iowa. Sorry I couldn't help. J. Dunning

MCCORMACK, WILLIAM ORVAL B 1916 OR

Posted: 20 Nov 2005 4:34AM GMT
Surnames: MCCORMACK, HALES, RABITAILLE
Any links for you?

Jesse HALES father HBA HALES was my gggrandfather's William HALES brother.
Jesse HALES was a commissioner in Umatilla Co. OR. Searching for contacts in Pendleton, Oregon.

Hilda HALES
Born about 1893 the daughter of Jesse O. HALES and Grace MORRISON. Married about 1915 J. E. McCORMACK.
Children:
M- William Orval McCORMACK; born about 1916.
M- John Marshall McCORMACK; born about 1918.
F- Allegra McCORMACK; born about 1920; married about 1942 ... RABITAILLE
Check links for Umatilla County, Oregon

Posted: 14 Nov 2013 4:41PM GMT
Hi Jodi, this is Barry, I used to come see you frequently, I lived on 2608 Grand Ave. Please tell me about your mom and dad, I heard they had moved to Florida. How is your sister? You may reach me by phone (619) 993-7024 or by e-mail bill@geideck.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions