Search for content in message boards

HILBURNS

Posted: 14 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 2:45AM GMT
Surnames: HILBURN, HILBUN, HILLBURN, HILBOURNE
I am trying to piece together the family tree of Vaughn HILBURN. He was in Dobbs County as early as 1769 and was there when part of it became Wayne County. In the 1790 census, he was in Sampson County. In the 1800 Census, he was in Brunswick County. In the 1810 Census, he was in Robeson County. I am told his wife was Elizabeth Worrel, and his children were the ones in the 1820 census---James, Luke, Henry, and Benjamin. In the National Archives was found the following names of persons in military service during the War of 1812: Henry HILBOURN, Luke HILBURN, Woodward HILBURN, James HILBURN, Zadick HILBURN. How all were related is what I am after. Thanks

Posted: 25 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 2:45AM GMT
Surnames: Hilburn
still looking, new e-mail address

Re: HILBURNS

Posted: 30 Jan 2004 5:58PM GMT
Surnames: Hilburn/Vaughn/
Hello,haven't heard from you since I moved back to Fla.?--I've found this Vaughn was in the Will 1743 of John Vaughn in Isle of Wight Co. Va.-to Brunswick Co. Nc--This son Henry went to Ala.-Dale Co. to Covington Co. m. Nancy Sykes--I've wondered if he had a son name Vaughn H. b 1843 in Civil War from Pike Co. Ala.some of these in Creneshaw Co. Ala.??to Covington Co.Thanks

Re: HILBURNS

Posted: 27 Apr 2008 3:26PM GMT
Surnames: Hilburn's
I believe the the Vaughn-Hilburns are still In Wilmington, NC. I have family member trying to get a Hilburn Family reniuon together in Brunswick, CO

Teri
Michael_Teri@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions