Search for content in message boards

st stephens cemetery

st stephens cemetery

Posted: 29 Apr 2004 4:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
can anyone tell me where a town called "keysbees" is actually located...i may not be spelling it correctly...i was told between perth amboy and fords...can someone narrow it down for me..thanks

Re: st stephens cemetery

Posted: 1 May 2004 11:38AM GMT
Hi Gloria!!!

Keasbey is a part of Woodbridge.

Here you go:

Woodbridge, New Jersey (NJ), United States

Facts & Statistics

Place Name
Woodbridge

Place Status (Type)
township

Population
93,086 (1990)

Middlesex County, New Jersey (NJ), United States, North America

Latitude
40°33'N

Longitude
74°17'W

Woodbridge , township (1990 pop. 93,086), Middlesex co., NE N.J., 9 mi/14.5 km NE of New Brunswick; 40°33'N 74°17'W. Mfg. (chemicals, furniture, food); boat yards; also commercial and retail center. Settled 1665 by colonists from Mass., led by John Woodbridge. Had sawmill in 1682, printing press in 1751. Includes villages of Fords, Sewaren, Port Reading, Hopelawn, and Keasbey. Site of Woodbridge Center, one of the largest shopping centers in the U.S. Inc. 1669.

http://reference.allrefer.com/gazetteer/W/W04218-woodbridge....

Re: st stephens cemetery

Posted: 2 May 2004 3:30AM GMT
hi kim..someone did send me directions to st stephens...it came thru my email..and i thank this person very much for taking the time to explain how to get there...i cant find the board where i had the message...lol..i went recently to mt olivet cemetery with my sister in law...got some pictures for her...we did find some areas that her great grandparents were buried in..however there were no markers...we also stopped at st marys in perth amboy and right directly across the street is alpine...at the alpine cemetery i spoke with a gentleman..who did look in the book for a name for me..he was quick about it..i told him i didnt mind paying if the name was there..but of course it wasnt...across at st marys my sister in law and i started walking the graves looking..but it started to rain half way down the rows..so ill be going back there...at this point i think st stephens holds my answers..i did speak to a lady at the rectory and she was very nice..and told me about this keasby area...never ever heard of it..but ill be going there next...i am familiar with this woodbridge fords edison area...i lived in edison..had relatives in carteret..so traveling some of the road ways will be ok with me..im getting good at finding my way out of perth amboy..lol..take care and thank you...is your family back in tact..my son is doing fine and so is my nephew..they are both home...my nephew does have injuries from the explosion that he was involved it..but hell be ok..take care ..again thanks for helping me out with the info..gloria
per page

Find a board about a specific topic