Search for content in message boards

Harry Chapman

Harry Chapman

Greg Chapman (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2001 7:25PM GMT
Looking for descendants of Harry, a musician, who migrated from Australia to U.S.A early 1900's. His ancestors came to Aust from Grimsby, Lincs. UK, in the 1840's.

Harry Chapman

Jenny (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2001 10:43PM GMT
Gary---do you know where Harry Chapman lived in the United States? My Grandfather was a Harry Chapman.

Harry Chapman

G Chapman (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2001 9:15PM GMT
Jenny
I do not have very much info re Harry; he was my grandfather's brother - there is little or no family detail on his life, other than that he was a musician and emigrated to USA, from Australia,in approx 1900.
If you want me to email you directly, I will send you a family tree with his immediate family.
Greg C

Harry Chapman

Jenny (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2001 10:16PM GMT
Gary, yes...e-mail me directly....with your family tree.....I just started on here so I can't tell if you can see my address or not...I can't see yours. Let me know...thanks!

Harry Chapman

Posted: 11 Feb 2001 4:16PM GMT
Jenny

My email is g_chapman@telstra.com
Will you let me know yours

Greg C

Harry Chapman

Lyn McFarlane (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2001 4:17AM GMT
Greg
My family has a Henry "Harry" Chapman born in Adelaide Sth Australia 30.12.1876. His father John Plunkett Chapman arrived in Australia in 1857. His mother was Margaret Brocklehurst. John Plunkett Chapman's siblings Harry (b 1841) and Maria were musicians who toured New Zealand and Australia. Maria eventually returned to London

Harry Chapman

Posted: 26 Feb 2001 2:47PM GMT
Lyn
Thanks for your message, however the Harry Chapman I was enquiring about was born 1876 in Australia and seems to be different from your ancestor.
Thanks for your reply
Greg C
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions