Search for content in message boards

NOAH BALL

NOAH BALL

Linda Ball (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Anderson, Ball, Freeman, Jarvis, Kent, Payne, Tweed
I am looking for direct descendants of NOAH BALL, b. January 16, 1825 in Madison Co., NC, son of Joel & Elizabeth Jarvis Ball. NOAH married Mary Ann Freeman, daughter of Daniel & Margaret Horton Freeman, August 24, 1846. NOAH & Mary had 15 children: Jay Jervis, Elviry, Sarah Ann, Zebulon "Zeb", Joseph Raleigh, Benjamin Franklin, Riley (Realy?), Ervin L., Andrew 'Andy' Jackson, Charles Hawkes, Laura, William, Tony, Wallace Grant & Caney Ball. My ggrandfather was Benjamin Franklin Ball. I would love to hear from descendants of any of Joel & Elizabeth's children. Will be glad to share information.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Re: NOAH BALL

Posted: 7 Sep 2002 11:19PM GMT
Edited: 2 Aug 2003 4:20PM GMT
Surnames: Ledford, Ball, Parham, Jarvis, Freeman
My ggggrandfather was Joel Ball who married Elizabeth Jarvis Ball Freeman. Joel's daughter Alsey C. Ball Ledford (buried at Ball Cemetery Madison Co., NC) was my gggrandmother. Have you been in contact with Joe McDonald. He is a cousin in your direct line, Noah. His e-mail address is Joemcdo@flash.net.

Thanks
Carol

Posted: 7 May 2004 6:49AM GMT
Surnames: BALL, NOAH
Hello Linda, I was married in the mid-to-late 70's to the Great great grandson of Noah Ball, David Arnold Belcher, and we have two children together. Gypsy Christina and James Andrew Belcher, Both my children are married and have one son each. David has also remarried, to Maria Belcher. and they also have a son, Charlie Fernando and he has a son as well.David is the son of Hazel Dowell m;Elmer Belcher both born and raised in and around Harlan County. In Wallens Creek, Ky. Hazel is the daughter of Netha Ball, m George Dowell , Netha is the daughter of Charles Hawks, Noah Ball and Mary Freeman's son. I am trying to do geneology searches To create a history and Family Tree for my Children & Grandchildren . Please feel free to contact me if you'd like. Dorene PS There are alot of Descendants of Noah & Mary out here. :-}

Posted: 1 Jun 2009 12:41PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jun 2009 10:15PM GMT
Surnames: Ball
Hi Cuz,
I hope this will get to you. I'm from Jay BALL, Noah BALL's oldest son. My grand father was Logan BALL his youngest son. Would love to share info with you and others.
Joe (Ball) McDonald
joemcdo@flash.net

Posted: 1 Jun 2009 12:44PM GMT
Hi Carol,
Please contact me at joemcdo@flash.net?

Be Well Cuz
Joe McDonald

Posted: 1 Jun 2009 12:47PM GMT
Please contact me at joemcdo@flash.net ?

Be Well
Joe McDonald

Posted: 15 Jun 2009 9:49PM GMT
Linda I would love to share BALL information with you.
joemcdo@flash.net

Posted: 15 Jun 2009 9:53PM GMT
Carol, if you get this please email me at joemcdo@flash.net

Be Well Cuz
Joe McDonald

Posted: 8 Mar 2011 12:39AM GMT
Dorene passed away on January 24th 2011.

I can answer some questions, but not all.

My father, David Arnold Belcher, would know much more.

James Andrew Belcher

Posted: 8 Mar 2011 10:40PM GMT
Surnames: Allison, Ashworth, Ball, Barnett, Freeman, Plummer, etc.
Hi James,
So sorry to hear of Dorene's passing.
Please contact me at joemcdo@flash.net . I need to share information with you abut or BALL family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions