Search for content in message boards

Margaret "Peg" Hannah

Margaret "Peg" Hannah

Posted: 14 Sep 2003 4:55AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Hannah, Tinsley, Chapple, Meyers, Garrett, Brazil
Margaret "Peg" Hannah, nee Tinsley, 91, Pacific, passed away Thursday, Aug. 28, 2003, at Pacific Care Center, Pacific.

Mrs. Hannah was born Sept. 3, 1911, in Roanoke, Va., the daughter of Tom Tinsley and wife Alma, nee Chapple.

She was united in marriage to Everette R. Hannah in Mexico, Mo., and three children were born to this union.

Mrs. Hannah was a homemaker.

She was a member of the Pacific and Mexico, Mo., Methodist churches.

Mrs. Hannah was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Everette R. Hannah Sr. in 1972; one son, Robert
Hannah; one daughter, Hope Meyers in 1986; one sister, Virginia Garrett; one brother, Eugene Tinsley; and one
daughter-in-law, Celia Hannah, in 1997.

She is survived by one son, Everette R. Hannah Jr., Manchester; four grandchildren, Mark Meyers, Meg Brazil, Lisa Hannah and Michele Hannah; four great-grandchildren; nieces; nephews; other relatives and many friends.

Graveside services were held Saturday, Aug. 30, at Elmwood Cemetery, Mexico, Mo.

Memorials to charity of choice are preferred.

The Hannah family was served by Nieburg-Vitt, Thiebes Funeral Home, Pacific.
Washington Missourian September 10, 2003

Re: Margaret "Peg" Hannah

Posted: 2 Jun 2009 2:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hannah, Atkinson
My name is Tom Atkinson. I am related to the Hannah's, as Everett R. Hannah, Sr. was my second cousin 2x removed. His great grandfather (Atharates Atkinson) was my 3rd Great grandfather.

I am currently compiling a book on family history which, while comprised of nearly 150 pages of stories, will also contain close to 400 pages of photos.

The Hannah's are family members which I have had a difficult time making contact with, although I have spoken to Peg's niece a few months back. (Her niece does not live in the U.S. and is not as easy to contact. Normally I have to hear from her).

I would very much like to talk with you about my work, if you will send me a private message I will send you details of my project and what information I'm still needing.

Thank you for your consideration.

Tom Atkinson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions