Search for content in message boards

Joseph Pelkey m. Deline Addie Duby

Joseph Pelkey m. Deline Addie Duby

Posted: 11 Nov 2005 4:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Nov 2005 4:56PM GMT
Surnames: Pelkey, Duby
Looking for info on Joseph Pelkey married to Deline Addie Duby both born in Madawaska Maine. Joseph died in 1947 in Lawrance Mass. I am there GGrandson from Maine. I need the info from Joseph and Addie on back.

Re: Joseph Pelkey m. Deline Addie Duby

a a wyle (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2005 11:48PM GMT
Edited: 13 Nov 2005 4:57PM GMT
Do you have an approximate birth year for either of them? If not, but you know when your grandparent was born, estimate by adding 20-40 years. With that guess someone here might be able to find them in census records for you.

Mark Voisine (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2005 11:43PM GMT
Edited: 13 Nov 2005 4:57PM GMT
I think they were both born 1865-1870. Joseph died in 1947 and Deline (Addie) Dube died Abt. 1906

Posted: 13 Nov 2005 5:11PM GMT
Edited: 4 Dec 2006 12:09PM GMT
Do you have the names and birth years of any of their children? I suspect that if they were married in Maine it was under different first names because they are not in the Maine marriage index. Finding them in the census is our best hope.

Regards,
Sharyn

Posted: 13 Nov 2005 5:56PM GMT
Well to start with I think Deline Addie is really Adelphine Dube born in Madawaska N.B and Joseph Pelkey/Pelletier was also born in Madawaska N.B. And there kids were starting with my Grandfather William J Pelkey b.7/21/1889, Marie Pelkey no date, Louise Pelkey b.10/18/1893, Charlotte Lottie Pelkey no date, and Max Pelkey/ Pelletier my Aunt tells me that Max went by Pelletier and lived in the state of Mass.
Mark Voisine

Posted: 13 Nov 2005 9:14PM GMT
Surnames: Pelky
In 1920, Island Falls, Aroostook, ME there is a William PELKY, 30, with wife Lottie, 29, children Leonard 8, Maynard 6, and Marie 2 10/12 with father Joseph PELKY, 62 widowed. All were born in Maine so am not sure this is the one.

Can you estimate when Joseph and family entered the USA? Any idea where any of them married? Who did William and Max marry?

Regards,
Sharyn

Mark Voisine (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2005 9:32PM GMT
Yes this is them! My Grandfather was William married to Lottie Coolong 5/1/1910 not sure who Max married?
Mark Voisine

Posted: 13 Nov 2005 9:59PM GMT
Surnames: Coolong, Pelkey
The Maine State Archives show Lottie COOLONG of Winn, ME married William PELKEY of Winn, (Penobscot Co.) ME on 03-01-1910. You should be able to order their marriage record which will have the full names of their parents. Online info is at http://portalx.bisoex.state.me.us/pls/archives_mhsf/archdev....

Regards,
Sharyn

Posted: 10 Oct 2009 9:21PM GMT
I am looking for any info on my father.The only info that I have so far is that he was born in August 1915 , his mother's name may have been anne or annie and his fathers name may have been David. We think he was born in Ontario and his birth name would have been willaim joseph pelkey

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 12:16AM GMT
Surnames: Pelkey
Hello Mark! My name is Desiree Dominique and my great grandmother whose name is Marie E.Michaud (Pelkey) is a daughter of William Pelkey.Her daughter,(Rebacca Michaud) says that she knows you and she might be able to answer your curiosity as William and Lottie are her grandparents. Feel free to contact me!
Desiree Dominique
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions