Search for content in message boards

Esther Mularkey Gustafson - Oxford WI

Esther Mularkey Gustafson - Oxford WI

Posted: 27 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Aug 2001 1:47AM GMT
Surnames: MULARKEY, SCHULKE, SNYDER, WOLFE, GUSTAFSON
I am looking for information on Esther Gustafson, Born Sept 4, 1897. I do not know where she was born. She was married to Robert Snyder (divorced), Art Wolfe (widowed) and then Axel Gustafson (widowed). Her parents were (I think) Patrick Mularkey and Amella Schulke. She lived in Oxford, WI (Marquette County) for some time until her death on June 24, 1970. She is buried in Oxford Cemetary. I have an old photo of her near a VERY large gravestone that says "Mularkey" on it. Any information on the Mularkey family or the Schulke line would be appreciated.

Re: Esther Mularkey Gustafson - Oxford WI

Posted: 11 Apr 2013 10:37PM GMT
Classification: Query

Hi - My name is Mike Zaeske.First off, my direct e-mail is mikezaeske@hotmail.com. Feel free to use this and contact me directly.

I just might be able to help you in your search for this Mularkey female. My grandmother was married to one of her brothers circa 1930 or more likely a bit earlier. She was married to either Kenneth or Clayton, I am pretty sure but I was never able to find a marriage or divorce document. your Ester was thir sister.

I have a lot I can and am willing to share about the Mularkeys. They were a colorful bunch with three of the brothers serving considerable time in the State Prison in Green Bay.

I look forward to hearing from you.

mike zaeske
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions