Search for content in message boards

Reeder's in Ky

Reeder's in Ky

Posted: 20 Jun 2000 7:20PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 6:46PM GMT
Looking for info on my grandmother Bessie Reeder. Her sister was Pearl Reeder Fair. Pearl was married to Levi Fair of Casey Co. Ky (Levi b. 7-5-1889 d. 5-19-1958). His parents were Coleman and Martha Ellen Fair. Levi and Pearl were married in Liberty, where they lived. Does anyone know where in Ky the Reeder's were from? I think that Pearl may have been married before to a Sallee. I have more info on her than my grandmother.

reeders

scott winters (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2000 10:14AM GMT
my grandfather charles t.reeder was born in epworth ky.i think in 1899.from there he moved to fisher il.sometime in the 1920`s.my mother say`s she thinks we still have relatives somewhere in that area.will ask her more about them,then try to get in touch if you wish to continue.any info you can supply would be great.thanks.respectfully scott winters

Reeder's in Ky

Posted: 4 Sep 2000 10:42AM GMT
Scott,
Where in Kentucky is Epworth? Pearl and Bessie would have been born in the 1890's. I don't think they were from Casey Co Ky, because I can find no other Reeder's living there. By the 1920's they were married and living and Casey Co.

Joyce

reeder`s in ky.joyce,

scott (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2000 11:03AM GMT
joyce,i think epworth is south east of cincinnati.his father`s name was oscar boone reeder mother`s anna corns reeder,corns being her maiden name.charles had a brother named aleck.respectfully scott

Reeder's in Ky

Posted: 5 Sep 2000 6:53PM GMT
Scott,
I'm not sure where my Reeder's are from. My father was born in Cincinnati, but I don't think they were from there. On my father's birth cert. is shows place of mother's birth as Ky. I have heard that their people were from around Nashville, Tenn, but have no further info. Will keep searching. If I find anything, will let you know.

Joyce

Reeder`s in ky.

Joyce (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2000 7:05PM GMT
Latest info I have.Dont know if you alresdy read or not .Charles Thomas Reeder My Grandfather,born to Oscar Boone Reeder And Anna Corns Reeder 02-28-1899,Brother aleck. sorry if info is repeat.I`m alittle exited trying to find any relations. Hope you understand.Any info I find will send back.Scott

Reeder`s in ky.

Scott (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2000 7:10PM GMT
Latest info I have.Dont know if you alresdy read or not .Charles Thomas Reeder My Grandfather,born to Oscar Boone Reeder And Anna Corns Reeder 02-28-1899,Brother aleck. sorry if info is repeat.I`m alittle exited trying to find any relations. Hope you understand.Any info I find will send back.Scott

Reeder`s in ky.

Scott (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2000 7:12PM GMT
Sorry i put your name where my name was suppsed to go only on computer 3 days

Reeder's In Ky

Posted: 5 Sep 2000 7:15PM GMT
Scott,
That's ok. Good Luck. If I run across anything I will pass it along.
Joyce

Info on Reeders in Kentucky

Misty Crow (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2000 9:47PM GMT
My grandfather said that his grandfathers family came to Oklahoma from Kentucky. Only I don't know were. His grandfathers name woould be Noah Alvin Reeder. If you have any information on him would you let me know?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic