Search for content in message boards

Olen & Anna Kreighbaum

Olen & Anna Kreighbaum

Posted: 25 Feb 2012 9:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: kreighbaum
I'm looking for any information i can get on an Olen Percy Kreighbaum born in January 1880. I know he married Anna Ekelin but i dont have any information on her but a birth year of 1890. Anything i can get would be very helpful as there seemed to be a rift in the family either during his generation or the next. any family relations may have also been in or near La Porte county or in/around Michigan City, IN. Thank you very much.

~Melissa

Re: Olen & Anna Kreighbaum

Posted: 26 Feb 2012 2:19AM GMT
Melissa, not related, just trying to help. In the 1880 census for Indiana, Marshall county, District 107, page 16, there was a family headed by George A Kreighbaum, 40, a house painter, born in Ohio and both parents in Pa, and included his wife Caroline, 36, keeping house, born in Ind, father in NY and mother in Va, his daughter Florence, 13, at school, born in Ind, his son Clarence A, 5, Ind and his son Olin P, 5/12, born in Jan 1880, Ind. In 1900 census for LaPorte county, Michigan township, Michigan Cith, Dist 66, page 17A, there was a family headed by Chas Ekelin, 37, born Jul 1862, married 17 years, a tailor, born in Sweden as were both parents, immigrated 1889, had filed to become a citizen, and included his wife Mary, 43, Apr 1857, same marriage, birth and immigration info, mother of 6 with 5 still living, keeping house, his son Chas, 11, Dec 1888, same birth and immigration, at school, his daughter Anna, 10, Jan 1890, Ind, at school, his daughter Ellen, 8, Mar 1891, Ind, at school, his son Alex, 4, Jun 1895, Ind, and his son John, 1, Jun 1898. I found draft registration cards for Olin P which I could send if I had your address. Hope this helps. Don

Posted: 26 Feb 2012 2:58AM GMT
Melissaanne29@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.

Posted: 26 Feb 2012 3:29PM GMT
They are on their way. Don
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions