Search for content in message boards

Kelly/Coughlin

Kelly/Coughlin

Patricia Kelly Coughlin (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: kelly, coughlin, corrigan, claus, dodd, devlin
Edward Kelly born Dublin Ireland 1863 Parents Martin Kelly, Anna Marie Dodd settled in Philadelphia Pa. Married MargaretMary Claus had 7 childeren. Any info Pat

Re: Kelly/Coughlin

Posted: 22 Dec 2012 6:15AM GMT
Surnames: Dodd/Kelly
Dear Pat,

I just read your post which you made back on 28 Nov 2000. Anna Maria Dodd was called "Nannie". She married Martin Kelly of Greenogue on 10 January 1861. She was the daughter of Nicholas and Mary Anne Dodd of Brownstown, which is located in the Civil Parish of Swords, County Fingal. I had no idea whatever became of her. Do you know when she died and how old she was when she died? Do you have a photo of her? I have her Dodd ancestry back to around the year 1700 in case you are interested.

Bernard Dodd

Posted: 22 Dec 2012 6:23AM GMT
Surnames: Dodd/Kelly
Dear Pat,

I forgot to tell you, but I have a copy of Anna Maria Dodd's marriage record to Martin Kelly of Greenoge, County Meath, in case you would like a copy. I also have a copy of the newspaper article which announced the marriage between "Nannie" and Martin Kelly.

Bernard

Posted: 14 Dec 2013 1:05PM GMT
Hi Bernard,

I have details of Anna Maria's death, age, etc., which I can give you. She was related to the Nicholas Dodd (Ormond Quay, Dubin), who married Amelia Balfe, sister of the composer, Michael William Balfe.

Anna Maria had a sister, Jane Mary, who became a nun.

If you want to contact me offline, at glryan (at) eircom (dot) net, I can share what I have, and perhaps you might have some Balfe information.

George Ryan .
per page

Find a board about a specific topic