Search for content in message boards

Nathaniel Harrison brother to Benjamin the signer

Nathaniel Harrison brother to Benjamin the signer

Roger Ford (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2000 6:59PM GMT
Would like to contact people that are related to Nathaniel Harrison whom married 1st Mary Ruffin 2nd Anne Gilliam. These are my ancestors and I would like to exchange information with other people in this line. contact Roger Rogcat8@aol.com

Harrison Surname

Cecelia Jones(Harrison) (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2000 1:29PM GMT
Is your family from Saltest, SC? I is trying get information regarding my grandfather
Reddick Harrison who married Lillie Mae McDonald. He was first married to
someone last name Scott as Fredrick Harrison. Does that ring a bell.

Benjamin Harrison II married Hannah Churchill

Posted: 24 Nov 2000 7:44PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 4:50PM GMT
I found a BENJAMIN HARRISON II marr HANNAH CHURCHILL. They had a dau: HANNA HARRISON b. 15 DEC 1678, Surrey CTY VA, d. 4 APR 1731, same place. I also have a HANNA HARRISON b. 1707 d. 1776 in my ancestry that showed parents as: NATHANIEL HARRISON born Wakefield, Surrey Cty, VA and MARY CARY YOUNG.
I found another NATHANIEL HARRISON
with a dau HANNAH, her mother ANN. Southampton orders. Father - Nathaniel began 1/31/1711-Virginia apprentice, merchant
Could you pass on the info you have on BENJAMIN HARRISON, NATHANIEL HARRISON so I can compare notes... thanks for any reply...Shelley

Benjamin Harrison

Posted: 24 Nov 2000 8:24PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 4:59PM GMT
Shelley:
Benjamin Henry Harrison Married Nancy Stuart, His Son (Benjamin Harrison) married Mary Walpole their Children were John, Hartwell, Steward (maybe Stuart),Edmund, Nancy, Polly, Benjamin James Henry. They moved to Alabama thru S.C. Ga. (some kids were born in S.C. some in Ga.) James, Edmund Polly were married in the 1820s in Montgomery County Al. James, Edmund a related Elizabeth Harrison purchased Land in Lowndes Co. in 1830 a large portion of them settled there. Some Bought land in Neighboring Clarke County as well. Some of this data is speculation, but based on fairly good evidence land records.

thanks... BENJAMIN HARRISON info..

Posted: 24 Nov 2000 8:31PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 4:50PM GMT
I've been digging since I saw your messages. I have made other connections, but as you say... speculation. My Harrison info is further back in years (1707,etc.) but I seem to search both directions sometimes and find the connections. If you should ever cross the path of NATHANIEL HARRISON and MARY CARY YOUNG with dau. Hannah Harrison, please keep my email handy... dsmeeker@sstelco.com, I've not connected our's yet, but it's a vicious circle out there in all this ancestry info..
Thanks again... Shelley

Va. Harrisons

Posted: 25 Nov 2000 8:59AM GMT
Yes, am working both sides myself. I have Harrisons from Va on Grandpa Grandma's side of the family Grandma has em back to 1680 Va. That's a John Harrison they were in TN. by late 1700s. Seems Andrew Harrison, Bn. 1820, died in the Alamo in 1836. Believe U'd need to look at Jefferson Co. Tn. for them.

Nathaniel Harrison

Gina (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2000 3:50PM GMT
My ggggrandfather Nathaniel was born about 1787 we think he might have been born in Va. Nathaniel was married to Fannie Hailey. Not sure of how many children they had except
for James C. Harrison he's my gggrandfather.
James was born in Tenn. and that's were the rest of the family up to now is from. If any of this is in your line I would love to compare notes.
Thanks

Tn. Harrisons

Posted: 26 Nov 2000 4:39PM GMT
I've got a James Harrison Bn. Abt 1773 Va. Married Lydia Bottom July 11, 1797 in Jefferson Co. Tn. Children were:
John, Philadelphia Ann "Delphia", Oliver, Benjamin, Andrew "Andy", Samual Jane. I know he had a number of brothers but have no names. Do believe Andy, bn 1820 died in the Alamo in S.A. Tx 1836! Ill look some more as he comes from a Grandmother's side not my paternal side of the family!

Harrison - ( Tenn.)

Gina (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2000 5:15PM GMT
My Nathaniel was born about 1787. And James was born about 1833. If you think we are searching the same one please let me know.
THANKS for repling

harrison the signer

Posted: 22 Jan 2001 9:21AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2001 9:34PM GMT
My husbands mother is related to Benjamin
Harrison the signer. His Brother William
Harrison is my husbands ggggGrandfather
William had a son named Bazel.
Bazel had a son named Bazel JR (a docter)
Bazeljr had a son named John s.
John s. had a son named Ernest.
and One of Earnest's daugher's is the mother
to my husband James Bowser
I too am looking for information on the
Harrison Family.
Cindy Bowser
jcbowser0220@aol.com or
jcbowser2001@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions