Search for content in message boards

Information about Baukje Kramer

Information about Baukje Kramer

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 7:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: kramer, spijxma, spieksma
Hello,
I am looking for Baukje Kramer. She was born in 1788 in Stavoren, Friesland. She married Pier Spijxma (or Spieksma) on July 17th 1810 in Leeuwarden. She died on February 20th 1815 in Leeuwarden. I checked the archives from Friesland but I couldn't find anyhting about her parents. I really want to know who her parents were, so I can continue my search.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Information about Baukje Kramer

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 11:49PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Edited: 18 Nov 2012 11:51PM GMT
Surnames: Speksma Kramer
Valerie I find:
1) Leeuwarden, huwelijken 1810.
Leeuwarden, huwelijken 1810 Bruidegom: Pier Jacobus Spieksma afkomstig van Leeuwarden Bruid: Baukje Kramer afkomstig van Leeuwarden

On http://www.tresoar.nl

Regards,

Jan in Amsterdam

Posted: 19 Nov 2012 6:11PM GMT
Edited: 19 Nov 2012 6:20PM GMT
I am assuming you looked up the original record on genver, unfortunately that didn't yield any new information but the baptism record can actually fairly easily be found on http://www.tresoar.nl

Just search Kramer for last name, "dopen voor 1811" (baptism before 1811), narrow the search to Stavoren for municipality and only 27 results come up. It looks like the age for baukje is off by a year. When you look at the original record the people giving the information do not appear to be related to Baukje, they could have been neighbors or something. A slightly off age on a death record is not surprising, it looks like this is the record:

Stavoren, dopen, geboortejaar 1786, doopjaar 1786
Geboren op 1 april 1786
Gedoopt op 28 juni 1786 in Stavoren
Dopeling: Baukje, dochter
Vader: Melchior Cramer
Moeder: Maaijke Johannes

Gestandaardiseerde namen:
Dopeling: BAUKJE
Vader: MELCHERT KRAMER
Moeder: MAAIKE JOHANNES

Bron:
Collectie Doop-, Trouw-, Begraaf- en Lidmaatboeken (DTBL)
Herv. gem. Stavoren, doop 1750-1811
Inventarisnr. : DTB 684
Op microfiche beschikbaar op studiezaal Tresoar

Wijzigingsdatum: 30-3-2006

Posted: 19 Nov 2012 7:34PM GMT
Thank you very much! This looks very interesting, I'll look it up myself to see if there's more information.

@Jan Brul: Thank you. That is the same record I found, but thank you very much for the effort!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions