Search for content in message boards

Gallagher/Kane

Gallagher/Kane

Dave Rasmusssen (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gallagher, Kane

Looking for info on a Thomas Gallagher, born 1802 and died 3-1889. He was married to a Margaret Kane, no further info on her. They had a son by name of Michael born on 9-16, 1824 or 1825. Michael was married to a Maria Egan, born 1837. Anyone with knowledge of these fmailies, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Mary

Dave (View posts)
Posted: 10 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Gallagher and others
Sorry, don't have a Thomas Rogers in my list of names.
Sure wish there would have been a connection

MARY GALLAGHER

BUNNY (View posts)
Posted: 10 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: GALLAGHER, ROGERS
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION REGARDING MARY GALLAGHER WHO
MARRIED THOMAS ROGERS PERHAPS FROM COUNTY MAYO IRELAND

gallagher/kane

Posted: 22 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 Oct 2003 1:12PM GMT
Dave--Have you checked in with the Dakota Cty (MN) Historical Society? They have a file of Gallaghers and all of the folks you mention are included there. Thomas, Margaret, Michael & Maria are all buried at St John the Baptist Catholic Cemetery in Burnsville, MN. The tombstone dates vary a little from what you state, but seem to be pretty close. It gets confusing, since there are two prominent Gallagher families in the area, not related. My research is with the other family. If you are not from the Twin Cities area, let me know and we can try to work something out to get this info to you.

Re: Gallagher/Kane

Posted: 6 Dec 2002 5:30PM GMT
Edited: 25 Dec 2002 4:11AM GMT
I'm curious to know if you ever received any responses. I'm related to this family through Patrick, brother of Michael. Please let me know. It's been a difficult one to solve

Regards,

Pat

Re: MARY GALLAGHER

Posted: 4 May 2012 8:18PM GMT
Surnames: Rogers/Regan/Gallagher
Not sure what part of Mayo you are looking for or the dates. i have just started researching the Rogers Tree in Mayo. The Thomas Rogers in our Tree was born about 1831. He was married twice and had about 20 children in total. No name for first wife but his second wife was Bridget Regan. No idea of his siblings or that of his wife. They appear in the 1901 and 1911 census for Gortanure, Kilbeagh. This was originally in Mayo but is now in Roscommon. Depending on the dates it is possible that Mary Gallagher was his first wife as the township had only 36 houses of which three were owned by Gallaghers, four by Regans and two by Rogers'.

Re: MARY GALLAGHER

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 1:52PM GMT
i have just discovered that Thomas Rogers married Maria (mary)Gallagher 14 february 1867 at st James Church Carracastle county mayo. Following her death he married Bridget Regan, and lived in Palmfield (Gortanure). This may be the Mary you are looking for.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic