Search for content in message boards

Johnson, Sarah Maria

Johnson, Sarah Maria

Donna Cole (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: JOHNSON, THOMPSON
Searching for any information about the family of Sarah Maria JOHNSON of Charlotteville, who married John Walker THOMPSON on 12 Oct. 1851. I believe that they owned "Broken Front" land at Fisher's Glen as did a Mrs. Johnson, Johnson,B., Johnson, Jer., Johnson,R., and Johnson, Saml., according to the Tremaine Map of Norfolk County, 1856.Sarah Maria and John Walker Thompson are my g grandparents. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thompson, J.W.

Richard J. Thompson (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Thompson
I don't know if we have a common thread here with your John Walker Thompson and my J.W. Thompson that I'm looking for.

However this is what I have ;
J.W. Thompson son of Lennox and Mary Thompson of Simcoe, Ontario. I believe he was born early to mid 1800's in the Simcoe area. In old family letter's they note J.W. Thompson was a business man.
I know that Lennox and Mary had thirteen children, but I do not know all there children's given names, and dates of birth.
If any of this sounds familiar, I look forward to hearing from you.

Richard J. Thompson

john thompson

Posted: 21 Dec 2012 12:09AM GMT
hi i am looking for any info on a john thompson born cavan ireland 1886 died in toronto canada 12 march 1971.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions