Search for content in message boards

Nicholas Anthony Voorhoeve

Nicholas Anthony Voorhoeve

Posted: 19 Feb 2013 9:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Feb 2013 9:11PM GMT
Surnames: Voorhoeve, Weiss, Hesseln
I'm trying to find some information regarding my great-grandfather, Nichoals Anthony Voorhooeve(w. Karola Marie Elsa Hesseln). His father Jacob Voorhoeve and his mother's name was Hedwig Weiss. I know who all Nicholas' siblings were, but of all the information I have found and a family book on the Voorhoeve's, there is no mention whatsoever of my great-grandfather, Nicholas. So if anyone has any information regarding him or any Voorhoeve for that matter, please help me. It would be appriciated.

Re: Nicholas Anthony Voorhoeve

Posted: 19 Feb 2013 10:37PM GMT
ff you have the suiblings of Nicolas that means you have a time frame and probably a location that you did not incorporate into your posting. Radort yp asisy upi og upi jafstrd smf ;pvayopoms

I'm trying to find some information regarding my great-grandfather, Nichoals Anthony Voorhooeve(w. Karola Marie Elsa Hesseln). His father Jacob Voorhoeve and his mother's name was Hedwig Weiss. I know who all Nicholas' siblings were, but of all the information I have found and a family book on the Voorhoeve's, there is no mention whatsoever of my great-grandfather, Nicholas. So if anyone has any information regarding him or any Voorhoeve for that matter, please help me. It would be appriciated.

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 2:51AM GMT
This is what I found on wiewaswie.nl

Johannes Marinus Voorhoeve
Birthplace: Rotterdam

son of Jacob Voorhoeve & Hedwig Weiss

married on Thursday 22 DEC 1921 in Amsterdam
(additional notation that this couple divorced 05 MAY 1934)

Anni Maria Georgina Bergsma
Birthplace: Groningen

Daughter of Nicolaas Wiardi Bergsma (occupation: cooper) & Anna Engelina Jansingh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rudolf Voorhoeve
Son of Jacob Verhoeve & Hedwig Weiss

married on Thursday 11 SEP 1919 in Nijmegen to

Augusta Henriette Sophia Tichelman
Daughter of Johannes Cornelis Tichelman & Christina Louwrina Albertina van der Eijck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death certificate of Maria Voorhoeve
Age at death: 71
Birthplace: Rotterdam
Died: Wednesday 06 APR 1955 in Soest
Spouse: Dirk Jan de Geer
Father: Jacob Voorhoeve
Mother: Hedwig Weiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hedwig Weiss death certificate
Died Tuesday 24 SEP 1946 in Apeldoorn
Spouse: Jacob Voorhoeve
Father: Philipp Carl Wilhelm Weiss
Mother: Sophie Vollpracht

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was looking up Nichoals Anthony Voorhooeve, the only one I could find was a Nicolaas Anthony Johannes Voorhoeve. It lists him being married to a Emilie Brockhaus (she died age 83 on 01 FEB 1941 in Oudenrijn; parents Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Brockhaus & Emile Lowen). In one document it lists him as a Doctor (the death certificate of one his sons)?

They have the following children (the ones I coul;d find)
Paul Voorhoeve (died age 25 on 11 JUL 1912 in 's-Gravenhage)

Jacob Nicolaas Voorhoeve (born abt 1882 in 's-Gravenhage; died 07 MAR 1951 in Oudenrijn; listed occupation is "arts"?)
who married on 02 OCT 1914 in Heemstede to
Henriette Maria Bender (born abt 1890 in Leiden; daughter of Jan Christiaan Bender & Susanna Dorothea Mieg)

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 10:50AM GMT
Edited: 20 Feb 2013 12:03PM GMT
Maybe this Familycard helps you ?

Also click on "volgende" for the backside !

http://rotterdam.digitalestamboom.nl/scan.aspx?book=R&id...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions