Search for content in message boards

Sjef Misere

Sjef Misere

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 6:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Misere Miller
Hello! I am searching for the name below but only have very limited information. Does anybody have further details linked with the Misere name ...
Josef/Sjef Misere aka Joe Miller. He was a bass player in various bands in The Netherlands and Germany during 1940s-50s where he played in the US forces bases in postwar Germany (Frankfurt area for certain, but possibly elsewhere).He recorded an EP in 1957 with fontana (Holland) under the band name of The Holland Sextet.
Many thanks for checking.

Re: Sjef Misere

Posted: 24 Aug 2013 5:49PM GMT
Surnames: Sjef (Zef) Miseré
I know this man, he was my uncle. He was one of my mothers brothers.

Posted: 24 Aug 2013 9:27PM GMT
Dear Arno
It is very exciting to have made contact with you. Do you please have any further details?...
Kind regards
Sharon

Posted: 25 Aug 2013 7:05AM GMT
Surnames: Sjef (Zef) Miseré
First of all I wonder why you are interested in my uncle.
But here is some information.
Jozef Johan Miseré was born 1920 March 10, in a family were 12 children were born. Two of them are still alive. One of them is my mother, she became 90 this year. After the war my uncle performed as a musician in several european countries, mostly Germanen. He setteld in Germany (Hemsbach) in he sixties. He kept contact with the family, but not frequently. He also got married with Uschi who lived in In Hemsbach and was a musican to. There were no children out of this mariage. Because of health problems and passing away from brothers and sisters, the contact minimiced. As far as I know, he pased away over a decade ago.
I do'nt know wether Uschi is still among us.

Posted: 25 Aug 2013 8:41AM GMT
Thank you Arno. It would be good to be able to correspond about further details if you are willing... Have you discovered this site which has some further details posted about this particular family http://www.stamboomforum.nl/ It is free to join and I have some further information there that you may be interested with
Kind regards

Posted: 25 Aug 2013 9:56AM GMT
Hallo Sharond,

I cann't find the reason for your interest there neither. So still my question, what's your interest in my uncle?

Kind regards,

Arno.

arno.noordermeer@gmail.com

Posted: 25 Aug 2013 10:39AM GMT
Dear Arno
I have sent you a personal email.
Kind regards
Sharon
Posted: 26 Aug 2013 8:55PM GMT
Hello Sharon, my brother Arno told me that you were looking for our uncle. I hav some photo's (I have a few on Facebook) of him and also 5 of his singles he made many years ago.
greetings Margreth Noordermeer

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions