Search for content in message boards

Children of James Alfred Carroll, Jr.

Children of James Alfred Carroll, Jr.

Karen Carroll-Meyer (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2000 4:56PM GMT
My father is looking for the children of his brother, James Alfred Carroll, Jr.. The first names of the children are Linda, James (Jr.?), Al, and Bradley. James Alfred Carroll, Jr. has lived in Denver, Colorado for the last 35+ years.

lost children

barbara (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2000 12:27PM GMT
Hi,
I was adopted after about 9 mos. I have no info on my birth family. I know that I was born in Huron county, Norwalk, Ohio. I am doing research on a Peggy Carroll that left the hospital with a baby girl around my birth? Anything sound familiar?pls email me at babbs455@aol.com if so.

Children of James Carroll

Wendy (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2001 10:04PM GMT
My brother is a James Palmer Carroll and he is looking for his Dad. My brother's Dad was married to Mary Lou Richmond in 1962 in Maine and had Jimmy in 1963 divorced in 1964 then he married a woman named Dotty DeRouche and moved to Florida. He had one brother Gary Carroll and a 1/2 sister Patty Johnson. Does any of this sound the same? Sorry if not the same. Thank You, Wendy ( Mrs Obbie@aol.com)

Re: Children of James Alfred Carroll, Jr.

Posted: 29 Mar 2014 9:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
My father is Bradley Carroll born in Port Angeles, WA. Linda, James, and Al are his siblings.

Posted: 7 Jun 2014 5:03PM GMT
Hi,
I am the oldest daughter of James Alfred Carroll, Jr.
What did you want to know.

Posted: 7 Jun 2014 11:40PM GMT
Hi David,
I am Linda your fathers sister. James and Al have passed. Have always wondered what happened to Brad's son.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions