Search for content in message boards

Pember Wade/Waid b.1774, CT m. Anna Lord

Pember Wade/Waid b.1774, CT m. Anna Lord

Posted: 17 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Aug 2006 7:18PM GMT
Surnames: Armentrout, Barger, Bates, Bird, Brown, Buerk, Bushnell, Carlson, Chapman, Coan, Darby, Fowler, Fralick, Goodwill, Green, Grombridge, Hall, Hanford, Hansel, Harty, Haynes, Hill, Holton, Hoyt, Huck, Humphrey, Hurd, Hurst, Jones, Larson, Lee, Lockney, Long, Lord, Lydick, McCoy, McMillen, Moffat, Mora, Nickerson, Norton, Obregon, Pauls, Pember, Peterson, Quenell, Ralston, Ransome, Reis, Seward, Shreffler, Stanton, Sturgis, Swanson, Thompson, Turney, Ustach, Wade, Waid, Way, Wells, Wilson, Wood, Woughter
I am searching for descendants of
Pember Waid b.21 January 1774, Lyme, New London Co., CT and Anna/Anne Lord dau. of Samuel Lord and Elizabeth Bates.

Pember and Anna both died at Blooming Valley, PA.

Children of Pember and Anna/Anne are:

Erastus S. Wade/Waid b.May 24, 1800
Ira C. " b.Aug 15, 1801
Mary Anne " b.Feb 26, 1803
Martha L. " b.May 18, 1804
Eliza E. " b.Jan 18, 1806
Samuel " b.Jun 11, 1808
George Washington " b.Jan 21, 1810
Phebe Matilda " b.Sep 24, 1811
Clarissa U. " b.Jan 26, 1813
Henry Augustus " b.Jan 5, 1816
Andrew Gilbert " b.May 11, 1818
Horace Franklin " b.Jul 12, 1820

Wade/Waid/Goodwill

Posted: 1 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wade, Waid, Goodwill, Brown, Green
Great! We have formed of circle of cousins, I will send you an invite! Looking forward to seeing you there!
Deana

Wade descendant

Posted: 1 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 Feb 2005 9:27PM GMT
Surnames: Wade, Goodwill
Hey! I'm one! And I know whole bunches of other ones, too.
How can I be of help?

Pember Wade

Maria Hernandez Mills (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Obregon
Please tell me anything at all about the Obregon name. I can't find it anywhere. My paternal grandmother's father's name was Laudelino Obregon Hernandez he was married to Juana Caraballoso Fadraga, Hernandez is the only name I can find anywhere. Caraballoso and Fadraga I guess are out of use. This is very frustrating. Thank you.

Maria
Posted: 28 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Obregon, Lockney
Hello,
I have sent a copy of this to the person that I recieved this information from. The Obregon's that I have in my database are living and are my 4th cousins. Our common ancestors are Cyrus Foster Brown and Martha Jane Goodwill.

I believe that she will contact you soon, she is pretty good about that.

:) Deana

Re: Pember Wade/Waid b.1774, CT m. Anna Lord

J. McNamee (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2003 6:38PM GMT
I am particularly interested in the surname WOUGHTER and have information to share. Please contact me:
Lpropane@juno.com

Posted: 17 Dec 2003 4:11PM GMT
Surnames: Wade/Waid, Gillett
Deana,
I just saw your message about Pember Wade on Ancestory. I have a Huldah Wade/Waid, that I am looking for there as well. She married William W. S. Gillett, 2/1829. The marriage is recorded in Lyme Vital Records. As I recall, she was born 1805. Our oral history says she may have been born in NY or CT. Again, our oral history has her father, being from England & doing business in India & that they were well to do. I am not having much success in finding information in early Lyme. Interesting, William & Huldahm moved to New Lyme, Ashtabula C0., OH, almost imeadiatly after their marriage. Their son Oscar Fitzallen Gillett, was born there 12\14\1829. The name, Lord, is also interestin to me. Will & Huldah, had a son, Lord Wellington Gillett. Makes me want to go HMMMM. William was killed in 1854, a tree fell on him. Huldah reportedly married again later that year to a Harvey B. Smith & disappers. Her children did not take well to that.
If by chance you know of Huldah, please let me know.
Jake Thorn in Illinois

Posted: 1 Jan 2004 4:18AM GMT
Surnames: Wade, Gillett
Deana,
Did Pember have any brothers, in Lyme, that might have had Huldah as a daughter, in the same time frame?

Posted: 1 Jan 2004 4:28AM GMT
Edited: 15 Aug 2006 7:13PM GMT
I messed up my tree and deleted all of my ancestors siblings, I spoke to a cousin though and he said that he didn't Huldah in his database either and he has it all in tack and has done extensive research on this family for about 35 years, I will send this on to someone else that I know what has a completely different Wade line, maybe there is a connection there.
Happy New Year!!!
Deana

Posted: 7 Apr 2009 9:03PM GMT
Could you ask your brother to check for a Sylvester Perkins Wade b. 1824 in Lyme, New London, CT. He married an Elizabeth who was b. 1825 in Montville, CT. He died 3 Mar. 1913. She d. 1 Aug. 1907. I've been roadblocked here for some time as I live in WA. state and no access to CT. birth or Marriage records. Someone with a large sibling base could be helpful. My branch from them is their son Jared b.Aug. 1844 in Montville. Any help would be appreciated.
HighRider@centurytel.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic