Search for content in message boards

searching for information

searching for information

Posted: 16 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Oct 2001 2:42AM GMT
Surnames: Seel
I am looking for any information on Milton and Elvidene Seel,they lived in Keeler,Michigan, Van Buren County. I'm not sure how long they lived there but I believe it was for some time.They were my God-Parents. I lived in Keeler from 1955 until 1960, I was 4 years old when we left. My parents were Odell and Marie McDonald.I know the Seel's had a farm with cherry tress on it, but cant remember to much else about the town.Would appreciate any information on them.

SEEL

Ginny Meachum (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: SEEL, MEACHUM
I have been looking for information on Milton & Elvidene as well. I have no info on Melvin.....but Elvidene (Meachum) Seel b. 30 Mar 1907 Hartford; d. 10 Jan 1965 Keeler, Van Buren, Michigan. She was the daughter of Melvin & Dora (Kelly) Meachum and several of her nieces and nephews still live in Hartford. I don't know if they had children....I have none listed.

Elvidene Meachum Seel

Posted: 8 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Oct 2001 2:42AM GMT
Surnames: Seel
Thanks so much for the information. I have been trying for a long time to get any information on the Seels from Van Buren County, Keeler, Michigan. I was named after Elvidene. My name is Nancy Elvidene McDonald Rhodes.I had really thought that Milton had died first, but I could have been wrong. I thought he had died in 1966. Would you happen to know anyone I could find more information from?
Again thanks for the information.

Nancy
Posted: 12 Jul 2002 8:12PM GMT
Edited: 7 May 2003 1:38AM GMT
I'm seeking info re Mina Lucinda SEEL, father Phillip born in Prussia and mother Elizabeth forn in Darmstadt, Germany. Mina married John William SILVER in 1888. If you connect with this line, please let me know! Thanks! Loa

Re: Elvidene Meachum Seel

Posted: 9 May 2003 1:06PM GMT
Surnames: SEEL GAMMER KNIEBES
Hi, Nancy! I'm trying to make 'connections' to my varying SEEL information. You probably have the cemetery records from the Keeler cemetery....Elvidene died in 1965 and Milton in 1964. My Seel connection is to a GAMMER, Katherine, who married Jacob Seel. Their daughter, Caroline Seel, married Frederick Kniebes and they were my gr-grandparents on the maternal side. If you have any info on any Gammers obtained in your research of Seels, I would love to hear from you. I have quite a bit of info on Seels and am trying to make family 'groups'. Good luck with your research. Barb

Re: Elvidene Meachum Seel

Posted: 13 May 2003 3:08AM GMT
Edited: 21 Feb 2006 10:16AM GMT
Hi Barb,
Glad to get your e-mail. I really dont have any information to pass on, i dont even have the Keeler Cemetery records, I didnt know where they were buried till i got your post, thank you so much for that,I would love to have those records, could you please tell me where you found them? I have looked everywhere, but not the right place i guess. I'm sorry I cant help with your search right now but if I happen to come across any info i will forward it to you. I just haven't had very much luck finding anything. Well thanks again, at least now I know where they are buried, I look forward to talking to you again, hopefully with information you can use in your search,
Good luck to you,
Nancy

Laura Stoddard-- 1892-1970--Milton Kelly.-1891-1943

Posted: 24 May 2009 7:37PM GMT
Hello Jenny..
I have talked to you personaly by e-mail..I am Woodrow Stoddard's daughter Janet..
I see Laura Stoddard was married in 1904 to Milton Kelly.
Could you tell me what cemetry they are laid to rest in ?
Ashygrams@aol.com
Thanks Janet Stoddard
Posted: 13 Oct 2012 5:11PM GMT
Surnames: seel, silver, davis, baar
Late to the party, but lucinda is my 2nd great grandmother on my mother's side.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions