Search for content in message boards

FILL IN THE BLANK.... NAME THE CHILDREN BORN TO THESE LISTED BELOW

FILL IN THE BLANK.... NAME THE CHILDREN BORN TO THESE LISTED BELOW

Posted: 13 Nov 2009 8:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
NAME THE CHILDREN BORN TO THESE LISTED BELOW. THESE ARE EATMON`S THAT WERE BORN IN YORK, FREDRICKTON, NEW BRUNSWICK, CANADA

Child: EATMON, CHESTER ADOLPHUS
Sex M
Date of Birth: 1904 | 06 | 07 (Y-M-D) Date of Passing: JULY 21 1988
Place: MARYLAND
County: YORK
Father: EATMON, WILLIAM BARMAN
Mother: MCINTYRE, ROSELLA BLANCH
Code 1904-800722
Microfilm F19718

FATHER: CHARLES HENRY MCCARTY 1884-1960
PARENTS: CHARLES MCCARTY - 1887 & MARGARY ?
MOTHER: ANNIE PATTERSON
Parents unknown
Daughter: EDNA M. (MCCARTY) - FEB 8 1908 - 1981

Name EATMON, CHESTER A
Married MCCARTY, EDNA M
Date 1925 | 11 | 10 (Y-M-D)
County QUEENS
Parish GAGETOWN

Known Children Born:

William McCarty APR 15 1924.
Joseph Eatmon JUN 10 1926.
Josephine Eatmon JUN 10 1926.
Rosella Eatmon MAR 30 1927.
Alberta Eatmon. APR 13 1929.
Sonny boy Eatmon ??
Marjorie Eatmon APR 3 1932.
Lynetta Eatmon ? 3 1934.
Bobby Eatmon ? 12 1936.
Viola Eatmon FEB 6 1937.
Chester Eatmon MAY 20 1939.
Jacqueline Edna Eatmon MAY24 1941.
Clark Eatmon DEC 22 1942.
Bernice Eatmon FEB10 1944.
Paul Eatmon JULY 21 1945.
Ledford Eatmon OCT 23 1946.
Lawrence Eatmon OCT 23 1946.
Hanford Wayne Hampy Eatmon FEB 29 1948.
Wilma winnie Eatmon OCT 29 1949.

Re: FILL IN THE BLANK.... NAME THE CHILDREN BORN TO THESE LISTED BELOW

Posted: 30 Jan 2010 1:35PM GMT
Surnames: Miss
Hi. My name is Tiszandra Eatmon. My grandfather is Chester Eatmon born May 20th. My greatgrandfather is Chester and greatgrandmother is Edna. Chester Eatmon married Reta Hayes and they have four boys, Chester, Steven, Chris, Troy. My father is Chris. I know most of my great aunts and uncles that are still living.Just so you know. There are a couple branches of Eatmons, they are not all related. There are Eatmons in Saint John that are not related. My branch, and the one that you have listed, is mostly from Fredericton area; Wilsey road before it was an industrial park. Most of the women from my great aunts moved to the states after getting married. Some of them moves to Ontario, a couple are still in Fredericton. Rosella is the oldest living at this present moment and is a widow. Alberta has also gone to be with the Lord, she passed away March 23 (i think 2001 or 2002). I hope this helps a little bit.

Posted: 31 Jan 2010 4:53AM GMT
Hi, I am on Facebook. I made the Group "EATMON'S Plus +++"

- I am Hanford Wayne Eatmon's Daughter... He is the last Boy born from your gr. grandparents...

Of all my Dad's kids,not all of the same mother. I am the 4th child born of the 6. David, Wendy Ann, Corean, Me, Nathan and Michael. My dad, me, Corean and Nathan are in Ontario. Michael is in Calgary, Wendy Ann is in California and David is in Moncton N.B.

I was trying to do a complete Family Tree for the Black Picknick in August 2010. But then there was just so many Children born from my grandparents - Chester and Edna. That it is really hard to follow.

If it is possible, could you get me Rozella's address. i had sent her a card at christmas and misplaced her address.

Add me to facebook.

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 1:24PM GMT
Classification: Marriage
Surnames: Viola Doubledee
Wow this is amazing that someone put this up...my mother is Viola Eatmon (Doubledee). Marjorie Eatmon passed away March 16th 2009, Alberta Eatmon passed away I believe in 2002. Hope this information is useful.

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 1:26PM GMT
The spelling of the names are different, the Eatmons (My family are from Fredericton) The Eatmans are from Saint John which is where I reside now.

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 1:45PM GMT
Just to get some of the spellings correct Marjorie Elmira Eatmon (Collins) was her married name. Aunt Rozella's name is spelled with a Z. Uncle William is deceased, he died I believe over 10 years ago, I will get the date. Aunt Bert (Alberta) died March 23 2002. I have pictures of Aunt Rozella's 80th birthday on my facebook, just look up Cathy Washington-Morris to view. Aunt Dee (Wilma Jelina) I believe is only 9 yrs older than myself and I was born in 1957.

Posted: 5 Dec 2011 3:33AM GMT
Surnames: Bessie Eatmon Chester Eatman
This is information for the Eatomn family,the request of knowledge refering to the Children created there from Chester Adolphus Eatmon..let it be known,the stated list of his last marriage,the children that was not mentioned in the quest of his full offspring.The last marrriage and family before he had before he died peacefully.Lets not forget all of his kids..meaning for the Eatmons that dont know..it's more like Eatmon's and Nash's..(brother's an sister's) :)

After Edna Eatmon

My grandmother:

Bessie Nash:

Children with Chester Eatmon

Clark Eatmon
Charles Nash
Marget Nash
Bernice Nash
Frank Nash
April Nash
Debbie Nash
Allan Nash

Just to clarify it a bit. Growing up Nash's were mistaken for Eatmon's and vice versa. (Brothers and Sisters)

I would like to see a response for this.
Merry Christmas :)

Posted: 17 Mar 2012 8:39PM GMT
Was your grandmother ever married to Chester... just wondering why the children's names are under Nash and not Eatman

Posted: 7 Nov 2013 4:26AM GMT
I used to work as a carpenter's helper for a Chester Eatman as a young man in Fredericton, NB Canada (1976 or so). He had a contract with the Gov't of NB to effect repairs to low income homes - a LIP grant. I was reflecting on the essential leadship influences in my life and Chester is in the top 5. I learned so much from this fellow and have very fond memories of him.

We did a bit of work for him at his homestead on Doak Road, building new stables for his race horses - his pride and joy.

I would appreciate any photos you may be so kind in providing me.

Quite a fellow! He earned my total respect. :)

Derrick Briggs
Yellowknife, NT Canada

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions