Search for content in message boards

lajoie family

lajoie family

cindy curtis (View posts)
Posted: 5 Feb 2002 11:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
to anyone who can help.
hi i'm looking for information on the la joie family i got this much from my mother she only can remember this much . her name is mary jane lajoie her mother name is ida la joie her uncles name was john and louis. I know that louis was born in mass city michigan , ida my grand mother was born in diorite, clarkburg michigan great grandfather is henry lajoie great grandmother was josphine bersallie there is a helaire in the family to he was a grand father to my mother she trace a little bit but she only getting the same stuff she has found out that there is also indian in the family from rocky boy montana
so if any one can help me i'd really appreciate it very much

thank you
cindy curtis

Re: lajoie family

Posted: 10 Sep 2004 8:03PM GMT
Hi Cindy, I don't know if you will see this or not, but I believe we may be related. My great great grandparents were Helaire and Josephine Lajoie. My great grandmother was Eva Lajoie and she had a sister named Ida. I haven't search the Lajoie side of the family much yet. I had an uncle that did a little research and found out the Helaire and Josephine were buried in the Clarksburg location.

Re: lajoie family

Posted: 2 Jan 2013 4:15AM GMT
Hi ~ I am from a branch of the La Joie family. I have an entire tree packed up somewhere (which I plan on digging out) I was born to Robert Edward La Joie, who married Anna Kavinaugh. His father was Albert O. La Joie, who married Loretta ( I can't remember her maiden name off the top of my head) I do remember from my tree line that I am related to "Nap La Joie" if this helps any. I will try and find that family tree that is boxed up somewhere.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic