Search for content in message boards

Families from around Domazlice: Kruml, Konop, Cerveny, Reischel, Stangl, Pivonka, Kalenda, Jirovec, Rebic, Repitz, Rehwitzer, Kunes, Mleziva, Pilnac, Pabian, Vogltanz

Families from around Domazlice: Kruml, Konop, Cerveny, Reischel, Stangl, Pivonka, Kalenda, Jirovec, Rebic, Repitz, Rehwitzer, Kunes, Mleziva, Pilnac, Pabian, Vogltanz

Betty Krummel (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Mar 2007 7:57PM GMT
Surnames: Kruml, Konop, Cerveny, Reischel, Stangl, Pivonka, Kalenda, Jirovec, Rebic, Repitz, Rehwitzer, Kunes, Mleziva, Pilnac, Pabian, Vogltanz
I have posted these names previously under old e-mail address (Iamczech@aol.com) All names above are from towns and villages around Domazlice. Kruml and Konop and Rebis all known to have seyyled in Kewaunee and Manitowoc counties of Wisconsin after 1850. Have traced many of the other families as well-some back to 1700s. Have dates and places on most tho some information is not in detail.
Posted: 1 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 10:26PM GMT
Surnames: Pivonka
Hi,

I am a descendent of Maria Pivonka (est. 1820) and her parents Bartholomey Pivonka and Anna Janoves. Maria's son Martin Pinker (my GG Grandfather) was born in Nahosice, Okres Domazlice in 1848.

I'd like to correspond about any possible connection.

Thanks!

Pivonka

Betty Krummel (View posts)
Posted: 3 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: PIVONKA
My husbands Pivanka is from the mid 1700s . 3rd great grandmother Katherine Pivonka married Jan Stangl. She lived in house#40 in the village of Drazenov. Her father : Simon Pivonka from Drazenov #22 Mother: Anna ZIK
Sorry that=s all I have on the Pivonka line Let me know if you cant find Drazenov on a map. Betty in Wisconsin

Vogltanz

Posted: 17 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Aug 2001 2:27AM GMT
Surnames: Vogltance, Vogltanz
Any information that you might have on the Vogltnaz family would be very help full. I am a descendant of the Petr Vogltnaz of the Domazlice area. Who settled in Nebraska.

Thanks for any help you may be able to give.

Pivonka (also: Malek)

Rose Sargent (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Miskowski, Pivonka
I am looking for information on Joseph J Pivonka, born 1898 in Michigan. He married Anna Miskowski. They had to sons, Thomas and James.
I would appreciate nay help.
Thanks in advance,
Rose

Re: Pivonka (also: Subjak, Misovec)

Posted: 5 Mar 2002 3:54AM GMT
Edited: 14 Mar 2004 4:04AM GMT
Surnames: Masanz, Pinker
I am interested in your Pinker connection, as my ggrandmother, Barbara Pinker (b.1862) who married John Masanz, came from Bohemia. She had three siblings, Mary, Albert, and Anna.

Re: New e-mail address; Vogeltanz Family

Posted: 9 May 2002 5:44PM GMT
Edited: 25 May 2004 5:44PM GMT
Surnames: Vogeltanz
My grandmother, Mary Vogeltanz, was from Domazlice and came to America with her parents, Henrick and Anna Vogeltanz, around 1880 and settled in New Denmark, Wisconsin. Do you have any data on this Vogaltanz family? She had siblings, Thomas and Stephen, that, I've been told, moved to Montana.

Re: Pivonka

Pivonka Vit (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2002 9:10AM GMT
Please, contakt me - I am interesting in Pivonka histotry.
I am from Czech Rep.; - i have genealogy 1700 - now..
Thanks. Pivonka.

Re: Pivonka

Frank Pivonka (View posts)
Posted: 25 Nov 2002 11:28PM GMT
Surnames: Pivonka
Did Joseph have a brother named Frank? My uncles name was Joseph from Michegan and my Grandfather was Frank J. Pivonka, my father is Francis D. Pivonka Sr. and I am Jr., my son is III and grandson is IV.

Re: Pivonka - John Masanz

Posted: 15 Dec 2002 2:45AM GMT
Surnames: Masanz
This may not answer the Pinker connection, but I also have a have a gggrand father named John Neptune Masanz #1 1834-1911,married a Maria Schedlo 1830-1921 in Bohemia. Immigrated to America, WI. in 1866. Had 7 children, oldest son named John Neptune Masanz #2 1859-1933 married a Antonia Wachtl 1866-1931. Had 9 children, oldest son named John Joseph Masanz #3 1886-1958 married a Mary Baur 1888-1950. Are there any connections? I need info about John #1 -- Europeon Home, parent's names, b&d dates, any living relatives I could contact for history information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions