Search for content in message boards

Johnson Family in Alabama

Johnson Family in Alabama

Posted: 1 Feb 2000 6:21AM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 4:20PM GMT
My Grandfather was Alto Malone Johnson from Coffee county. His parents was John And Emma Lee Virginia (Smith) Johnson. They had 4 other children they where James Nathan, Charlie Lee, John D., and Rosabell. There Grandfather which would be my great great grandfather was Johnathon Johnson from North Carolina. That is all I know about them. Anyone with anymore infor please contact me.

mkoratich@cs.com

Johnson's in Alabama

Bridget Burgner (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 2000 6:24PM GMT
My Great great great grandfather is John Henry Johnson he was born in Coffee Co. Alabama in 1852. His parents are Aaron Noah Johnson and Louisa Jane Clark. Do you come across these names in your research?

Johnson in Alabama

Posted: 11 Feb 2000 5:23AM GMT
I have John Morgan and a Johnathan. All the information I have on the Johnsons is what I posted before. Sorry I couldn't of been anymore help.

Johnson's in Alabama

Bridget Burgner (View posts)
Posted: 11 Feb 2000 7:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Sep 2001 5:38AM GMT
I am due to get a bunch of information in the mail today from a distant cousin about John Henry Johnson. Since he was born in Coffee Co. I will look in the information for your names and will let you know.

Johnson family in AL

Posted: 18 Feb 2000 6:49AM GMT
Update Found out my GGrandfather was John Morgan Johnson. And GGGrand parents where James and Nancy Catherine Johnson she was born Aug 22, 1855 and Died Jan 23, 1937. They are both buried in Chestnut grove Church Cemetary in Coffee county Alabama. Any leads contact me.

mkoratich@cs.com

John Henry Johnson

Elaine Moore (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2000 10:09AM GMT
Your John Henry Johnson wasn't, by chance, the son of Cullen Johnson. My John Henry Johnson was born Dec 1863 in, I believe, Clay/Talladega County, AL. Taking a shot there might be connection!

Re: Johnson's in Alabama

Posted: 2 Nov 2010 12:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
My great grandfather was John Henry Johnson, born in Coffee County, Al., married to Amanda Elizabeth Owen. John Henry Johnson's parents were Aaron Noah Johnson and Louisa Jane Clark. Does anyone know anything about Aaron Noah Johnson's and/or Louisa Janes Clark's ancestry?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions