Search for content in message boards

de la Cerna/Rojas -- Catmon/Cebu

de la Cerna/Rojas -- Catmon/Cebu

Posted: 2 Nov 2007 4:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: de la Cerna, Rojas
Looking for information on de la Cerna (Serna) and Rojas family. I don't know much about the families other than my grandfather came from the fishing village Catmon in Cebu around 1925. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: de la Cerna/Rojas -- Catmon/Cebu

Posted: 3 Aug 2008 5:18PM GMT
Surnames: de la cerna
hello, I am looking also for relatives from tayasan negros: de la cerna, or de la zerna, or de la serna. please contact me at 6322480017

Posted: 23 Apr 2009 3:09AM GMT
I have limited information about the Rojas and De La Cerna families of Catmon, Cebu. Would rather not post this on a message board. Do you have another means of contacting you?

Posted: 24 Jul 2009 3:25PM GMT
check my tree. im a Rojas too, But dont know anything bout my ggranparents

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 4:05AM GMT
Surnames: de la serna
my late mother is a de la serna from tayasan. my siblings and i are also looking for our roots and families - the de la sernas from our mother side and the adano hernandez of our father side. we know for sure that our mother was from tayasan, but our father could be from batanggas or bicol (not sure). any help out there will be greatly appreciated. hopefully family members or people that knows something about the surnames mentioned will come accross this post and share a little hope for us who are hoping to reunite or at least to get in touch with each and every lost relatives. thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic