Search for content in message boards

DAS KOLONIZATION records

DAS KOLONIZATION records

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 10:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
My ancestors were granted land in the early 1800's in Galicia. (Deutsch-Lany and Kamionka Strumilowa areas). These were listed as Bohemen-Deutsch settlements. The Das Kolonization records do not show where they came from in Bohemia. THEIR NAMES WERE NICHOLAS STRECKER (Stroker) and his wife Catharina Schwarz and sons ANTONY AND SIMON and (ALBERT WHO WOULD ALSO BE A SON or brother to Nicholas.) Would anyone know where and how I could find their Bohemian records or land grant records would be deeply appreciated?

Re: DAS KOLONIZATION records

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 12:10AM GMT

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 1:08AM GMT
I am a member of these organizations and have checked them out already. What I really need are the records of land grants from Austrian rulers who controlled the Das Kolonizations applications and grants. There must be a record of their names and where they came from prior to Galicia some where in Austria. Thanks for responding to my questions so quickly. Much appreciated.

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 1:22AM GMT
You're welcome.
I was hoping that by you posting on Bohemia's board some regulars on that board might be able to give you a site to proceed with the search. All I know is for researching the church records one does need to have a precise location.
It is possible that a researcher in CZ might be aware of the DAS KOLONIZATION records.

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 2:15AM GMT
Will try, thanks again.

Posted: 13 Nov 2013 6:35PM GMT
B.Falinski in the book " The population of the Roman Catholic parish of Kamionka Strumilowa " in 1927 , writes that the colonists
to the village of Lany Niemieckie (Deutsch Lany ) arrived in 1804 , the village Jagonia in 1803 . They were Catholics . Protesters
German from Sapiezanka came to the village in 1804 .There were also other villages - colonies around Stoneware Strumilowa
Falinski writes that the village of Lany German colonists came from : Klenci area ( Klentsch ) Valtirow ( Waltersgrün ) Štokov ( Stokau ),
Chodov ( Meigelshof ) - Czech Republic. My ancestor Martin Reiter arrived in the village Lany Niemieckie of village Postřekov ( next Klenci ) .
The village Jagonia of Klatov ( Klattau ) , Karlovy Vary ( Karlsbad ) , Chodov ( Meigelshof ) .
Similarly, W. Kuhn writes in " Deutsche Blätter in Polen " in the "German settlements in the area Kamionka Strumilowa ".
I know the name Strecker . It occurs multiple times on the same side of vital records from the Czech Republic ( Klenci , Horsovsky Tyn , ) Many names Strecker in the books for the village Postřekov (Czech Republic) and Lany Niemieckie ( Poland ) . Book of the parish on-line:
the Czech Republic ( Postřekov ) http://actapublica.eu/matriky/plzen/?akce=hledat&hl_sign...
in Poland ( Kamionka Strumilowa , Lany Niemieckie ) : http://www.agad.gov.pl/inwentarze/KMLw301.html

if you have difficulty reading the metrics are happy to help - I it can not.

Regards

Bogdan Reuter
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions