Search for content in message boards

SARAH CONE GAUMER

SARAH CONE GAUMER

Posted: 22 Mar 2007 2:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CONE, GAUMER
I AM LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF SARAH CONE GAUMER'S parents. THe SARAH CONE I am looking for was born in Ohio about 1847 to WM. AND ROSANNA [FREE] CONE. I know there was a SARAH CONE who married JOHN GAUMER, and I believe she died in CLARKE COUNTY also. If anyone knows this info I will be most happy to hear from them. Thank you
Margaret

Re: SARAH CONE GAUMER

Posted: 23 Mar 2007 1:11PM GMT
Surnames: Cone, Jones, Gaumer
Sarah Eliza Cone was the daughter of Ezra Parker Cone and Mary Jane Jones. Sarah Cone was born January 05, 1847 in Monroe Co., IA. Sarah's parents, Ezra and Mary Jane were married in Wayne Co., OH on May 16, 1839. Sarah Cone and John Gaumer were married January 01, 1880 in Murray, Clarke Co., IA. Sarah died on May 11, 1917, Clarke Co., IA. I hope this helps.

Posted: 23 Mar 2007 2:45PM GMT
THANKS! THis is NOT the SARAH CONE I am looking for, but every little bit helps! I appreciate your answer.

Posted: 24 Feb 2009 8:38PM GMT
Margaret,
Sarah Eliza Cone 1847-1917[married John Adam Gaumer]was the daughter of Ezra Parker Cone and Mary Jane Jones. Sarah was born in Monroe Co, IA near Albia. She was the 2nd wife of John Gaumer and they[along with 1st wife Elizabeth Fuller] are all buried in Doyle Twp, Clarke Co, IA at Hopeville Cemetery.

Hope by now you have found info you were looking for. I have lots of info on Cone family for this Sarah's ancestors, but don't have the ones you have listed.

Jeanne Gaumer

Posted: 24 Feb 2009 8:51PM GMT
Thanks you, no NOT the same Sarah Cone, though the birth year is the same etc. I will keep looking!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions