Search for content in message boards

Stevenson Tile/Brick yard

Stevenson Tile/Brick yard

Posted: 18 Mar 2006 8:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Mar 2006 3:05AM GMT
Surnames: Stevenson Tileyard
I am interested in information and photos of the old Stevenson Tileyard where my father worked in 1953. Any information would be helpful. Copies of photos would be welcomed. Any lists of employees working at the time would also be a welcome addition.

Bert Jansen
Canmore, AB

Re: Stevenson Tile/Brick yard

Posted: 3 Mar 2013 10:25PM GMT
Are referring to The Tile Yard in Stevenson Ontario,just outside of Tilbury.My grandfather Owned it.I just happened to come across your post when googled Stevenson.My mom has pics and old movies of people coming and going from work.

Posted: 15 May 2013 4:03AM GMT
Just read your post. The yard was south of Tilbury yes and east of coatsworth. My father briefly worked there in 1953 after we came to Canada. Would love to see any pics you may have. I now live back in Ontario near Woodstock. I could come down to view any pics or info you may have. That would be great.

Bert Jansen

Posted: 28 Feb 2014 2:26PM GMT
Hi
I just read a older post that you said your grandfather owned the tile yard in Stevenson.
I would love to have a picture of the tile yard. My grandfather Floyd Nead worked there
for many years. Was your grandfather one of the Hill brothers? My email address is
sandidolsen42@msn.com. Any info or pics would be greatly appreciated
Sandi Dolsen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions