Search for content in message boards

Looking for SMITH's in Wyoming Valley, Pa. 1700's

Looking for SMITH's in Wyoming Valley, Pa. 1700's

Posted: 9 Jan 2003 5:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Smith
I have my gggggg-grandfather William SMITH who died in the Wyoming Valley fighting in 1778. His father was possibly Samuel. He married Margery Kellogg and had 8 kids. Newton (my ggggg-grandfather), William Jr. (killed in revolution), Silas, Martin, Jonathan, Elizabeth, Olive, and Esther. Looking for any info on any of these people. I have my line from William....Newton, Asahel, Draper, Charles Wesly, Fred

Re: Looking for SMITH's in Wyoming Valley, Pa. 1700's

Posted: 17 Mar 2005 4:09AM GMT
to paul mercer i am also looking for William Smith who died in 1778 from the Wyoming massacre. He was married to Margery Kellogg. I am a decendant of their son Silas. I am trying to find William's birth place and date. My records state that Wm. Margery were married about 1739 in Colchester, Ct.
The only place I have found that Samuel Smith is his father is in a DAR record. Would you have any more information? I also have a Charles Wesley Smith who is my g grandfather.
I hope to here from you soon. Thank you. Lyla Smith Brophy Box 389, Vanderhoof, BC VOJ 3A0

Re: Looking for SMITH's in Wyoming Valley, Pa. 1700's

Posted: 14 Apr 2013 8:24AM GMT
I am aslo a descendant of William Smith through Silas Smith, Charles Gaylord Smith, Charles Wesley Smith, Clarence Knapp Smith, Roy Wesley Smith.
I am looking for more info on Silas Smith's children, where Silas is buried, anything on Charles Gaylord Smith, and info on William Smith his birth date and who his parents were.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic