Search for content in message boards

Anna J. McClurg Lang / William Lang

Anna J. McClurg Lang / William Lang

Posted: 27 Aug 2012 4:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Aug 2012 4:17PM GMT
Surnames: McClurg/Lang/Burnett/Halligan
I am searching for information regarding Anna J. McClurg Lang and her husband, William Lang.

ANNA J. McCLURG LANG - b. May 8, 1889 in St. Joseph, Buchanan, Missouri. Daughter of St. Clair McClurg and Laura Ellen Burnett. Anna J. McClurg married William Lang in 1904, in Kansas or Missouri. They then moved to Denver and are living with Anna's mother, Laura Ellen Burnett Halligan, and her stepfather, William Halligan, and her half brother, George Williams Adams in the 1910 census for Denver, CO. She is living in Salt Lake City by Dec. 1912, at 61 West 6th South. Anna J. McClurg died on Feb. 13, 1913 of Tuberculosis in Salt Lake City at the age of 23. She is buried in the Salt Lake City Cemetery near her mother, Laura Ellen Burnett Halligan, her half-brother, George Williams Adams, and her step-father, William Halligan.

I would like to know if she had any children, and what happened to her husband, William Lang, who was born in 1878 in Ohio.

Any information would be most appreciated.

Re: Anna J. McClurg Lang / William Lang

Posted: 29 Sep 2012 1:59AM GMT
Hi,

You'll need to find a copy of her obituary to find out about children. You can contact the Salt Lake Library, slcpl.lib.ut.us/serch?query=request+obituaries&searchtype=

or there is an obituary volunteer at freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~obitl/volut.html
Scroll down to Salt Lake Co.

Her husband doesn't appear in the Salt Lake area after her death. His name is too common to make an assumption that other William Lang's are him. Successful Searching!

Re: Anna J. McClurg Lang / William Lang

Posted: 29 Sep 2012 4:45AM GMT
Thank you so much for the suggestions!! I will give them a try.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions