Search for content in message boards

HOULE

HOULE

Gabi Mitchell (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Houle, Boeche
I am looking for any information about my grandmother, Erna Houle. She died in Osceola, Polk County, WI, on October 5, 1992, and was born in Denmark on November 11, 1920. Houle was the name of her second husband. She was married to a Boeche, which was my maiden name. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Posted: 26 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 May 2002 1:52PM GMT
i have reference to an elizabeth houle that married jack thode in southern polk county. also a family of houle's moved to a place about three miles from thode home place for a short while in the 60's. believe they were french catholics from somerset area. Loren

Boeche

Gabi Mitchell (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Boeche
I would imagine that we are probably distantly related, since there are not all that many Boeche's, especially spelled that particular way. I know very little about my Boeche ancestry, as I too am just getting started. Am trying to get information from my father, but that is not going quickly, as he had a tough time with his father and doesn't like talking about him. This much I know - my father, Richard M. Boeche, was born September 1947 or 48, in the vicinity of Polk County, WI. As long as he was living with his mother, they were either in WI or MN. He has 3 siblings - Mary, Pat (female), and Butch. I'm not sure about the name of his father, but I do know he died in the 1970's, and lived in WI. Not very helpful, but am hoping to have more info soon.

Guy A. Boeche

Loretta Boeche (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Boeche
I don't know of any relatives in Polk County but am wondering if we are distantly related. I am brand new to family tree search. Am looking for ancestors of my father, Guy A. Boeche. He was from Chicago, moved to NYC and then to Mountain Lakes, NJ, where I was born. My mother's maiden name was Mary Alice McDonnell. My father died in 1937. I believe he had one brother, Edward, who was killed in WW1.Thanks, Loretta Boeche, Newcastle ME

hello from french boeche!

matthieu boeche (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Hello, my name is Matthieu Boeche, I am 17. I live in Toulouse, in France South. I'm happy to write to my american family. I know we're from the same family because there is not lot of boache in the world. My grand father is italian and his uncle went to States alone.
Write me!
thanks

Re: Boeche

Posted: 15 Sep 2002 12:43PM GMT
Hi Gabi:

I am your Uncle Butch (John Leonard Boeche). For several years I have been interested in getting in touch with you, especially when I learned you were living in Indiana.

Most of my family is now in Indiana, Noblesville - Fishers.

Richard and my fathers name is Leonard Oliver Meyer Boeche
born :

Boeche Leonard Oliver Meyer 6 Dec 1918 24 Dec 1985
Oto, IA Minneapolis, MN

Married xx xxx 1942 ??Rebeca ??

Childern Judith xxxx
Rita xxxx
Roberta xxxx

Married xx Sep 1946?? Erna Marie Henriksen Boeche Houle
16 Nov 1920 5 Oct 1992
Ida Grove, IA ? Osceola, WI.

Children Richard Micheal 6 Sep 1947 14 Jul 2002
Minneapolis, Mn ? Livermore, CA
Patricia Ann 31 Oct 1948
* John Leonard 10 Jul 1951
Mary 26 Aug 1963

I believe Loretta and Guy Boeche are probably related also as memory serves me dads siblings were Leo, Doris, Guy and Eva. There parents were Louis and Mary Ann? Uhl Boeche of Mapleton IA.

Leonards mother died at birth or shortly after and Louis and Mary took him in and adopted him as an infant. His birth parents were John Meyer Sr. and Olive Cook Meyer.

It would be a pleasure to here from you and hopefully meet you or talk with you. My wife Linda and I run RIVERBEND CAMPGROUND in Noblesville IN - 317-773-3333.

I also have several pictures and family history from mid 1800's but not much from preimagration.

Butch

Re: hello from french boeche!

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 5:39PM GMT
Hello Matthieu:
I just came across your Facebook message. I'm sure you are right that we are related somewhere back in time. Boeche, is, indeed, a very unique name.
I don't know alot about my family, other than that my father was Guy A. Boeche. I think he had five brothers and a sister. His family was from Alsace. Best regards, Loretta Boeche

Re: Boeche

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 7:25PM GMT
Hi Butch
I came across your message on Ancestery.com.
My father Guy A. Boeche was born in Chicago, as far as I know. He married Mary Alice McDonnell. They moved to New York City and, in 1921, to Mountain Lakes NJ. He died in 1937 when I was 13. I had an older brother, Donald E. Boeche. He died in 1987. I'm still kicking at 87, but the last of the tribe. Regards, Loretta Boeche, Newcastle ME
Posted: 13 Nov 2012 1:57AM GMT
Edited: 13 Nov 2012 2:10AM GMT
Surnames: Erna Houle, Boeche
Erna Houle was my grandmother also, I miss her everyday. It is her birthday this Friday and it just makes me long for her grandma talks over cereal and peanut butter cookies. If I can help answer any questions you may have please contact me but I think uncle Butch answered most of then! Miss you uncle Butch!
hugs and lots of love,
Linda Vogel
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions