Search for content in message boards

family

family

Sandra Prouty-Lemley (View posts)
Posted: 17 Dec 2000 11:24PM GMT
I have quite a bit of information on the family history for the west coast. If anyone is interested, please email me and i will respond.

West Coast Proutys

Posted: 21 Dec 2000 9:13PM GMT
Edited: 2 Sep 2002 5:54AM GMT
We would if we had your email...

West Coast Prouty's

Sandra Prouty-Lemley (View posts)
Posted: 22 Dec 2000 10:22AM GMT
The part of the Prouty family I am from is Byron and Virgina Prouty from San Jose Calif.

Byron Charlsworth Prouty

Posted: 22 Dec 2000 7:39PM GMT
Edited: 2 Sep 2002 5:54AM GMT
was my fourth cousin twice removed. Tirus'brother James was my gggg grandfather. I would be very interested in Byron's descendants, if you know them, and his wife's maiden name and their children. I am compiling all the Proutys. If you are willing to share, please email me Louisie2@aol.com Thanks

West Coast Prouty's

Posted: 22 Dec 2000 11:21PM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2001 10:44PM GMT
I am the gggggranddaughter of Tirus Prouty. I have alot of the history of the family on the west coast. Do you have the book written by Ilene Prouty Andrews (my great aunt)? I am in touch with several other descendants of Tirus'. Please email me direct at alssquaw@aol.com.

MA-NY-SD Proutys

Monica Prouty Laney (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2001 4:37PM GMT
I am descendant of Richard Prouty b. MA 11/3/1775; Gayland Prouty b.1/26/1803; Henry Prouty b.4/6/1830. Part of this branch lef tNYS for Canada and South Dakota (Prouty's Corners). Can you tell me more?

Galen Prouty

Posted: 20 Feb 2001 4:22PM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2001 10:44PM GMT
I'll be happy to send you all the info I have on your line. Email me direct at alssquaw@aol.com.

Re: Byron Charlsworth Prouty

Posted: 5 Mar 2002 3:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Prouty,Byron
Hi Louise;
My name is Michelle Louise Harris Kuzniar, my mother is Carolyn Jane Prouty Harris Kinney. Her parents were Byron Charlesworth Prouty and Virginia Estele Pellett.

I think I have most of the info you need. Please contact at kuzzyu812@aol.com. Didn't know there were any others around. What a terrific find.

Re: Galen Prouty

Posted: 7 Jan 2004 3:14AM GMT
I came across an e-mail about the William Prouty and Rachel Dunbar's children (Rachel, Elizabeth, William, Galen, Richard, Sarah, Lincoln, Jesse, and Meriel) posted 2 years ago. Does anyone have additional info on this (my) family? Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic