Search for content in message boards

DEATH CERTIFICATE

DEATH CERTIFICATE

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 6:28PM GMT
Classification: Death
IS THERE A DEATH CERTIFICATE ONLINE FOR MY GRANDFATHER? I LOOKED BUT CAN'T FIND ANYTHING. HERE IS THE INFO I HAVE.

Loren Clarence BLOOD
Your paternal grandfatherBirthOct 6, 1906inKingston, Piute, Utah, USADeathDec 23, 1961inSalt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USA

IF YOU NEED MORE FEEL FREE TO ASK. HAPPY HUNTING!

Re: DEATH CERTIFICATE

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 7:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looks like not all the 1961 certificates are indexed yet - you can browse images of those here http://archives.utah.gov/digital/81448.htm

Good luck!

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 8:00PM GMT
Even it is already over 50 years per the law, for some reason State Archives has not put 1959-1961 online yet. If you can, you can go to State Archives in Salt Lake City to look at the originals.

Posted: 24 Mar 2013 1:09AM GMT
I was able to make a copy of your grandfather's death certificate. Go into the link for the state archives on one of other the replies. Go to the part the says you can look at the 1961 certificates. Put in 1961 and Salt Lake County. Go to Box 120 Folder 16. On the right side there are a lot of numbers. Click on the one that ends in 594. That is the death certificate. It looks like he died in Salt Lake County and was buried in Provo.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions