Search for content in message boards

Looking For Passmore Family Of Pennsylvania - Belmont Ohio - Monroe Ohio

Looking For Passmore Family Of Pennsylvania - Belmont Ohio - Monroe Ohio

Posted: 16 Jan 2008 7:26AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Hello My Passmore Family Was Born In Pennsylvania Then Come To Belmont Ohio And Monroe Ohio. Where Family Was Born & Died And Buried At Glencoe Ohio Cemetery As Of Today. I Am Looking For Living Relatives Of My Grandparents Niece & Nephew & 1st & 2nd Cousin Family. My Family Data And Information Comes From New Genealogy Website Called www.familysearch-Lab Program.com And www.ancestrycensus.com. If You Are Related To My Passmore Relatives And Have More Information To Share Beside What Is Listed On These 2 New Genealogy Website & Interent. Would Appreciate Hearing From My Living Passmore Relatives. Thank You

Re: Looking For Passmore Family Of Pennsylvania - Belmont Ohio - Monroe Ohio

Posted: 16 Jan 2008 1:27PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Passmore
There are six Passmore phone numbers and addresses in the 2003 telephone directory from Belmont County.Some might still
be in use. IF you email me,I will send you the names and phone numbers and addresses that are given.
nfogle@columbus.rr.com

Posted: 17 Jan 2008 3:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank You For Writing About My Passmore Family Relatives. The Ones Listed Passed Away And There Grandchildren Lived In Other Area Of Ohio. Which Family Has There Address. Thank You Again Appreciate It. Thank You

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 2:10AM GMT
I am researching my ggg-grandmother ELizabeth Passmore, married I believe a Thomas Evans about 1820. SHe married my ggg-grandfather Abner Perdue ( or Perdew) about 1938. SHe was from CHester Co, PA I believe. BOrn in 1803 to Thomas Passmore and Esther Dickenson-or Dickinson. Is she in your family tree? Any info would be greatly appreciated. THanks. Becky Perdue, ohiobecky@aol.com

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 2:11AM GMT
I am researching my ggg-grandmother ELizabeth Passmore, married I believe a Thomas Evans about 1820. SHe married my ggg-grandfather Abner Perdue ( or Perdew) about 1938. SHe was from CHester Co, PA I believe. BOrn in 1803 to Thomas Passmore and Esther Dickenson-or Dickinson. Is she in your family tree? Any info would be greatly appreciated. THanks. Becky Perdue, ohiobecky@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions