Search for content in message boards

Hulda Peterson

Hulda Peterson

Posted: 6 Oct 2002 10:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Sep 2006 5:24AM GMT
Hulda Amelia Sophia Lindhom M unkown Peterson last known place of residence is Crown Point In. Information from father's obit all I have to go on dated Novemeber 1912. Father is Aaron Lindholm Lutheran minister with augustana synod. Served in various post around the country, died in Chicago, IL area. Hulda was one of 11 children born to Aaron and Lena Sophia.Lindholm. Aaron changed his name somewhere in 1860's from gustavsen to Lindholm.

Re: Hulda Peterson

Posted: 12 Mar 2003 5:08AM GMT
Surnames: Peterson, Johannsen
My grandmother's name was Hulda Peterson and she lived in Crown Point, Indiana, where she died on May 1, 1951. I have information on my father's death certificate that her name was Hulda (Johannsen) Peterson. My grandfather's name was David Leo Peterson. They lived in Chicago before moving to Crown Point, but lived just around the corner from my parents, Edward Robert and Helen Louise (Glines) Peterson. I do not have a birth date for Hulda, but she and my grandfather immigrated in 1895 at ages 20 and 21. There were 3, possibly 4, children born to Hulda and David: Harold, Helen and Edward. I have been unable to find any information on their immigration, but do have their death certificates. Another contact e-mail for me is tiquer@hotmail.com --- Thanks!

Posted: 13 Mar 2003 5:36AM GMT
Edited: 26 Sep 2006 5:24AM GMT
Since my last post I have found this paperwork regarding Hulda Lindholm Peterson:
In an index to Lake Co births I found the following:
Delbert L Peterson born 19 Sep 1914 to John E Peterson and Hulda Lindholm
Book H5 Page 32
Doris V Peterson born 20 Apr 1918 to John E Peterson and Hulda Lendholr
Book H6 Page 6
Gladys E Peterson born 1 Mar 1912 to John E Peterson and Hulda Lindholm
Book H4 Page 95.

I could not find them in the index to the 1920 Indiana census

Posted: 7 Jun 2006 9:14PM GMT
Surnames: Lindholm, Peterson
I believe we have a family connection here. Hulda Lindholm Peterson (married to John E. Peterson and having possibly 4 children) was my great -aunt. Her youngest brother was my grandfather - Conrad E Lindholm.

Hulda was the 6th of 11 children born to Rev. Aaron and Lena Lindholm.

John and Hulda moved to Kansas at some point and eventually she died in California. I have some information on her, but not a lot.

Please contact me.

Barbara Hively

Posted: 9 Jun 2006 1:46AM GMT
Surnames: Peterson, Johannson
Barbara,

I so wish that was true, but my Hulda Peterson was Hulda Sofia Johannson who had two sisters -- Emma and Anna. Hulda married my grandfather, David Leo Peterson in Chicago on December 14, 1901 at Salem Lutheran Church. David and Hulda both died in Indiana where they had lived for several years.

I have found some information on David Leo Peterson (he had at least 6 siblings and was an ironworker in Overum before immigrating), but nothing really about Hulda. I am not certain of her exact birth date.

If you run across any information regarding my grandparents while doing your search, I'd appreciate having it.

Thanks!

Sandy Bostian
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions