Search for content in message boards

Thomas Hunt/Hannah Moon, Fredrick Nephi Hunt/Tomina Larsen, Mary Ellen Hunt

Thomas Hunt/Hannah Moon, Fredrick Nephi Hunt/Tomina Larsen, Mary Ellen Hunt

Posted: 18 Jan 2005 5:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Jun 2005 11:54PM GMT
Surnames: Hunt, Moon, Larsen
This line of my family, my mother's, all were in either Monroe or Richfield in from the 1850's through 1927. PLEASE SHARE WITH ME ANY INFORMATION you may have on my Great Great Grandfather, Thoma Hunt, (and his wife, Hannah), OR on my great Grandfather and Great Grandmother, Fredrick Nephi Hunt and his wife Tomina Larsen Hunt. I have two beautiful pictures of Tomina and that is it. I know nothing of any of these other people, other than some dates, in the way of journals, life stories, anctecdotes, professions, membership in the LDS church, etc. Any INFORMATION/PICTURES would be so appreciated. I will be more than glad to reimburse and share as well.

Thomas Hunt/Hannah Moon contact

Myrna (View posts)
Posted: 5 Feb 2005 7:46AM GMT
Edited: 16 Feb 2005 2:39PM GMT
Surnames: Hunt, Moon
I have Thomas Hunt/Hannah Moon in my genealogy. I have the LDS PAF program on my computer. I can send you what I have. Are you from Sevier Valley? I use to live in Richfield.

Re: Thomas Hunt/Hannah Moon, Fredrick Nephi Hunt/Tomina Larsen, Mary Ellen Hunt

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 2:58PM GMT
Surnames: hunt, collard, Bardell, Shawcroft
Hi. I have a family tree given to me by my grandmother Hilda Bradley (nee Holbrook) this gives details information of John Hunt and Sara Bardell born in Denby, Derbyshire england, who wnet off to america in 1864 on the General McCellan. this is a detailed history of their travels and their extensive family, children were thomas Hunt ann hunt, John hunt Jr. Samuel Hunt, William Hunt, Nathan Hunt, Ruth Hunt, Hannah and Frederick Hunt. their is a mention of Hannah Hunt Collard and James edward Collard.Please contact me if this is of any help,

Re: Thomas Hunt/Hannah Moon contact

Posted: 23 Jun 2007 11:31AM GMT
Surnames: HUNT Moon Shawcroft Collard
I have information on the thomas hunt/ hannah moon family, my grandmother Hilda Bradley (nee Holbrook) of Holbrook Derbyshire gave me a detailed copy of family tree built up in July 1962 by Ina H Tuft Hunt family Genealogist. Thomas Hunt born 15th June 1826 in Denby Derbyshire died 19th March 1899 Monroe Utah, it is a very detailed journal by Thomas Hunt, I will be happy to share more details with you if this the one and the same.
Attachments:

Re: Thomas Hunt/Hannah Moon, Fredrick Nephi Hunt/Tomina Larsen, Mary Ellen Hunt

Posted: 31 Oct 2007 10:19PM GMT
Interesting...We are members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Independence, MO, and have a daughter named Tomina. There are LDS members in her ancestry, but on a different side of the family whence her Scandinavian moniker. The name has been passed down from auntie to niece for at least four generations, as far back as we know. Don't know yet if one of her siblings will continue the tradition.

Do you have other Tomina's in your family that are living? Do you know the origin of your Tomina family name? Ours came from Norwegian immigrant family.

Blessings

Posted: 18 Nov 2007 8:56PM GMT
Surnames: Hunt Moon
I would like to get digital copies of any photos & journals you may have of Thomas Hunt & Hannah Moon. Would that be possible?

Posted: 19 Nov 2007 3:00AM GMT
Hi, can I know who is requesting the pictures? I would like to compare what we both have, so that each of us can fill holes, in either life histories or pictures. I can certainly try to get you what you need, but I need you to be more specific. . .I have quite a few pictures.

Posted: 19 Nov 2007 12:56PM GMT
Surnames: Hunt Moon
My name is Chris Peterson. Thomas Hunt & Hannah Moon are my wife's Great Great Grandparents through their daughter Eliza Ann Hunt. We live in Southern Utah and I have just starting working on family history in the last year. I have found one very nice individual photo of Thomas and Hannah, but that's all so far, until I found your post. I would be happy to share anything I have, but I'm guessing you have a lot more information than I do. My direct e-mail address is cpeterson@riverwoodsmill.com.

Thanks,

Chris

Posted: 19 Nov 2007 2:36PM GMT
Hi, Chris. I probably do. I even have a picture of their home in England, and life story and mission notes on Thomas. They were incredible individuals. I will try to get back with you right after Thanksgiving, as I will be working on some family things next weekend. Nice to meet you. Victoria Fielding.

Posted: 19 Nov 2007 2:45PM GMT
Thank you very much. I look forward to getting the information. I don't know if you have pictures of their headstones, but I think I know where they are buried & I am going to try to get photos in the next 3-4 weeks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions