Thomas Bales of Pa.

Lola Gawlick (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2000 1:42PM GMT
I am looking for information on my GreatGrandfather
Thomas Bales who lived in Southeastern Pa in
late 1800's probably early 1900's. He married
Johanna Lynch and they had 6 children Michael,
Jim, Luke,John,Frank, Margaret Ann,who was my
grandmother. Any Info will be appreciated.

Thos Bales from Pa.

Nora Lloyd (View posts)
Posted: 11 Feb 2001 8:35AM GMT
to Lola Gatwick:
Thos Bales was my g-g-g-g=gfather from Pa; I also have Joannah Lynch ancestor, born in Ireland (?) but married to someone other than Thomas Bales. Let's compare notes.

re-thomas Bales of Pa

Posted: 3 Mar 2001 8:51PM GMT
Hi Nora,
so happy to hear from you. the other husband of johanna
lynch is or was James Delaney. please email me at mtmama@pcom.net so
so we can coompare notes. will be looking forward to hear froom you
Lola

BAILS,,,,,,,BALES.......

JUDIE (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2001 3:37PM GMT
I'm searching for two different Bails lines. On my father's side, I need a Mary "Polly" Bales that married Thomas Turley abt. 1860. I have her birth about Oct. of 1836. Now on my mother's side I am searching for Enoch Bails. He married Olive Cook. Of their children that I know off hand there was Sarah, Edith (my grandmother), and Johnny. They are from the Cannonsburg Pa. area. Any help will be appreciated. my e-mail is cheysnan@aol.com

More on Enoch

JUDIE (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2001 3:42PM GMT
Also, on the Enoch Bails family from Cannonsburg, his first wife, Olive Cook died when his children were fairly young. They were sent out to different relatives and he remarried to Elizabeth ?. With her he had more children, one was Enoch Bails Jr. I met him when I was in my late 30's. He has since passed away. One of Enoch's senior's sons is known as boy-boy.......

re Thoomas Bales, Pa

Posted: 6 Mar 2001 8:11PM GMT
hi Judi

re Thomas Johanna Bales

Posted: 7 Mar 2001 4:34PM GMT
Hi Judie,
yesterday I started to let you know that our Bales families do not match, just as I typed Hi Judi, my computer froze, so I could not finish the message. My Bales line is from the Alverton, Scottdale, Mt. pleasant areas. sorry wish I could say we had a match, but I can't
Lola

Bails

Judie (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2001 8:06AM GMT
Lola,
Thanks for at least trying. My grandmother
passed away in Nov. of 1999 and I always wanted to help her find her one brother that was adopted out to a family named Cook. He went by William Cook and the last time she saw him, there had been a death in the family
and he had flown home from California. It was so sad to see her sit and grieve about her brother that had been placed with another family that moved so far a away. She
so wanted to see him. I'm sure he is probably dead by now. She was 85 when she passed. If there are any Bails out there from the Cannonsburg area, I would very much appreciate any information. Thanks again..JUDIE

Re: More on Enoch

Posted: 10 Aug 2001 3:11PM GMT
Edited: 19 Sep 2001 5:43PM GMT
Surnames: Bails, Cook, Sheets
It's been a while since I checked this area.....I have since found that Enoch's second wife's maiden name was Elizabeth
Sheets. I have also found another child of Granma Lizzie( as I knew her) Her name is Dorothy Bails Campbell. She was know has Dude. I have spoken to her on the phone and plan to visit her TODAY as a matter of fact...I am visiting in the Georgia area this week and Dude is in South Carolina.. So I am now planning on searching for Granma Lizzie's lines as well.....Onto another search....It is so exciting.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions