Search for content in message boards

Beaty's in Oklahoma

Beaty's in Oklahoma

Posted: 15 Jan 2001 6:56PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jul 2001 3:34AM GMT
I am looking for information on my family. My dad, Orin Beaty (full name- Sterling Orin Beaty)was born in Minco Ok (Indian Teritory)March 3, 1902. (His father was Paterick Henry Beaty, Born March 19, 1874, Died 1957)
Orin Married Lida Irene Graham (born September 20, 1907, Purdy Ok)They had six Children, James Henry (Jim), Joan Genelle (Joan), Elizabeth Leta (Betty), Barbarba Jean (Barbara), Johnnie Allen (John) and Dennis Ray (Dennis)

David Beaty (Oklahoma)

Posted: 15 May 2001 9:48PM GMT
Edited: 17 Mar 2002 5:14PM GMT
I'm looking for my GGrandfather David Beaty, d.o.b. 3/23/1862 in McLenon Co. Texas. He married Alzada Finley on 2/22/1885. her d.o.b. 2/14/1868. they had 11 children, my grandmother's name was Anne May Beaty Jackson. She married Ben Jackson, our Beaty's moved and still live in Bono (Jackboro) Arkansas. We have Beaty's, Jackson, and Tate's.
Are u of this line?

David Beaty

Dennis R, Beaty (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2001 6:48AM GMT
Lenda:
I have not found any reference to this line in my searches.

Re: Beaty's in Oklahoma

Karen (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2001 9:11PM GMT
Surnames: Beaty
my grandmother had a brother Joe Beaty that lived in OK in 1929...not sure of where in OK...it was in my great grandfather's obit. She also had a sister that lived there, Florence Butts.

Have either of these names turned up in your line?

Posted: 22 Jul 2001 3:42AM GMT
There was a reference to a Joe Beaty, in some of the stuff I found, but I was not able to find out anything about him. I know that there were some brothers of my great-grandfather, but I do not have the names of their children.

Karen (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2001 12:04PM GMT
Surnames: Beaty
My Joseph A Beaty was born in 1888. His father was James Beaty b. Aug 1849 d. 1929 m. S.H. Wrinkle (Samira Hepleah Wrinkle) (g-parents were James Beaty b. 1807 d. 1883 m. Mary A. Spradling) (g-g-grandparents are John Beaty b. abt.1773 MD d. before 1850 m. Elizabeth Morris) I do have the line farther back than that, if any of this sounds familiar.

Siblings were:
1. Rufus Beaty
2. Bell Beaty (m. Lee) this is the one in OK instead of Florence
3. Florence Beaty (m. Butts) lived in Dallas TX)
4. Nick Beaty
5. Dock Beaty
6. Eva Beaty
7 Olla Beaty
8. William Beaty (lived in Riverbank CA)
9 Izetta Beaty
11. Ida Beaty
12 French Beaty
13 John T. Beaty

all the others lived in Bradley Co. TN

Posted: 22 Jul 2001 1:22PM GMT
No, none of those names have came up.
My Great-grandfather was Jacob H. Beaty born 1852 in Jamestown TN, Married Polly Anna Garrett.
His Father was Jeremiah W. Beaty, born 1818 in Tn., married Sarah Cheete, born 1833 in Tn.
This is as far back as I have been able to trace.

Children of Jeremiah and Sarah Beaty:
Henry Beaty
Jacob H. Beaty (Great-grandfather)
Vienna Beaty
Nancy A. Beaty
Shederack Beaty
Elizabeth Beaty
C. Columbus Beaty
Heiser Beaty
Putman Beaty
C Jane Beaty

Charlotte Noble (View posts)
Posted: 8 Nov 2004 6:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
My mema Mardena was a Beaty. Her Family is from Pauls Valley. Her dad and Grandfather were both named John.

Posted: 24 Jan 2008 6:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Karen, I have an Ida J. Beaty who married John William Lewin in October 1907. Could this be the same one?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions