Search for content in message boards

Alvin Eugene Stewart

Alvin Eugene Stewart

Lynn Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 1999 9:02PM GMT
Am looking for geneology information on my father who died on January 1, 1976. He married my mother, Harriet Kay Kite in the middle to late fifties,eventually had five children together. They lived in Topeka with my two older sisters while he served at the AF base. Traditionally as with all military families they moved quite a bit. Lived some in Cheyenne Wyoming, Lompoc California, Germany, Parsons Kansas, and Indiana. My fathers parents were Alvin and Bertha Stewart originally from Missouri. My mothers parents were Harry C. Kite and Moneta (Bolinger) Kite originally from Texas and Kansas. My father was a retired captain from the Air Force when he passed away. He died before his parents. Grandma in early eighties, grandpa in 1995. Any information will be appreciated.

Alvin Stewart

Bob Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 1999 8:39AM GMT
Lynn:
I seen you post on Avlin Stewart - I have been trying to locate a couple of Alvin's myself. One born in GA in 1859 and his son born in SC in 1904. Could the Alvin from SC be your father of grandfater?

Re: Alvin Eugene Stewart

Posted: 7 Apr 2013 5:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have tons of information on Bertha Dean Stewart's side of the family.

Katie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions