Search for content in message boards

David William Ward in Stone Co. Ark.

David William Ward in Stone Co. Ark.

Posted: 26 Jun 2000 10:55AM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 3:06PM GMT
Need information on these Ward families in Stone Co. Ark 1880. Would like names of children of William Ward.

Ward info

joe (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2000 3:36PM GMT
My Grandmother madien name was Ward. She was born in Earl,Ar.in 1910. Moved to Wildsville, La.

Ward's in Arkansas.

Helen Chambers (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 2000 9:07AM GMT
Joe,
I have been researching two different Ward Families in Arkansas. 1. David Ward in Johnson Co. Spadra, Ark. 2. David and William Ward in Stone Co. Ark., some of these came to Ok. in the early 1900's. Sorry I don't have your grandmother.

wards in Ark

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2000 8:11PM GMT
I'm trying to find out info on Charles/Charlie Ward from Green Forest, Carroll Co. he was born in 1886. I know his mother was Harriet Ramsey and she married Allen Ward but I can't find a list of their children anywhere. So I can't prove what I'm fairly certain of. If any of these names are familiar you can e-mail me at davys@bulldognet.com thank you Mary

Wards in Eastern Arkansas

Posted: 7 Dec 2000 12:15AM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 5:42AM GMT
I have a bunch of Ward's in Eastern Arkansas. Since I'm not able to check the board often please mail me your info (duexwolves@yahoo.com) and I'll look at my notes.

Joseph T. Ward/Tabitha Ward

Posted: 7 Jan 2001 1:37PM GMT
Edited: 4 Aug 2001 4:21PM GMT
They are my gggrandparents. They're from NE/Clay Co AR or SE MO (Campbell). I have a list of 12 children. Virginia Dare Ward was my ggrandmother. She married James H. Whiteaker. Their daughter Nora Esther was my grandmother. She married Albert Staggs, then Wm Edward Grogan (my grandfather) lived in Boydsville, AR.If you have any connections, let me know. I don't have any dates. Thanks!

J. Henry Ward

Wendy Ward (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2001 8:23PM GMT
Do you have Henry Ward in any of your research? was married to Josie Ingram and they lived in Randolph Co. AR. I havent been able to find out anything about Henry.

Henry Ward

Helen Chambers (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2001 10:51AM GMT
Wendy, I have 2 different Wards that I have researched in Arkansas, the one I have is William Henry that married Tennessee Lee in Stone Co., my Wards were in Johnson Co. Ark.
Sorry,
Helen

Clay Co. Wards

Posted: 11 Jun 2001 6:24AM GMT
Edited: 13 Apr 2006 9:51PM GMT
I have a Mary Christine Ellis (originally from Dunklin Co.MO) who married an F. H. Ward in Jackson or Lawrence Co. AR in 1899. He passed away immediately because she is a widow in the 1900 census. I am not really researching the Ward line but was wondering if you have this F. H. Ward in your line.

Re: Henry Ward

Posted: 22 Dec 2001 2:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Dec 2005 1:08AM GMT
Surnames: Lee, Ward, Branscum, Barnes,etc!
Hi,
Tennessee Lee was my great great grandaunt. I have very little on her and her husband and kids. I have a good amount on the other Lees though. I'd love it if you would email me and we could maybe help each other out!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions