Search for content in message boards

Deseret Soap Factory

Deseret Soap Factory

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 12:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Apparently there was a soap factory at 562 S. Denver Street (450 East). It was called "Deseret Soap." Does anyone have photos of the building or of people working inside the building when it was operating? I need a couple for a display in our ward. Thanks. (BTW, don't suggest I go to the Church History Library; they don't have anything. Nor does the digital photo collection at the Utah State Archives) But I haven't checked the newspaper index yet.

Re: Deseret Soap Factory

Posted: 5 Mar 2013 1:44AM GMT
Hi, Lois, I thought I would go to another one of your listings to reply to your 3-03-2013 response. I sent you an email about a month ago, I guess you have a different address now. Would love to "talk" Holmes genealogy. You can contact me at mholmes1228@bellsouth.net
Mike Holmes

Re: Deseret Soap Factory

Posted: 8 Mar 2013 7:41AM GMT
That's weird. I do remember see some photos of the building and found some images online already

images.google.com type name deseret soap plant

unforunately they are showing insides.

Deseret Soap factory relocated to Magna over a year ago to a much bigger building.

you can call their office (801) 250-5706 and see if they have photos of old place.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions