Search for content in message boards

Looking for an obit from 2009, please?

Looking for an obit from 2009, please?

Posted: 28 Jun 2013 1:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Jun 2013 1:24PM GMT
I would like to have an obit for Allene Helen Butterfield who died in Salt Lake on 23 Dec 2009. Her maiden name was Caldwell and was a dau of William and Helen Caldwell. She was born 16 Nov 1923 in Murray.

Thanks!!

margecounterman@frontier.com

Re: Looking for an obit from 2009, please?

Posted: 29 Jun 2013 8:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
I've also sent this obituary to your email. Thank you.

Salt Lake Tribune, The (UT) - December 27, 2009
Deceased Name: AILENE BUTTERFIELD
Salt Lake City UT United States

Ailene Helen Caldwell Butterfield Surrounded by Angels I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, I call them family and friends. Ailene Helen Caldwell Butterfield, born Nov. 16, 1923 in Murray, Utah to William Allan Caldwell and Helen Johnson Caldwell, passed away December 23, 2009, at home in Salt Lake City, Utah, surrounded by her dearest treasures, Roy and Karen. Ailene married her sweetheart, Roy W. Butterfield, in Ely, Nevada on November 2, 1947. Their life was spent finding reasons to celebrate with family and friends. Ailene enjoyed camping, bowling, breakfast in the canyon, and watching her soap opera "stories". She organized her friends to have "A Bunch for Lunch" each month. Ailene worked all her life including 13 years at Varian as a punch press operator. Her greatest joy was found in her family and friends. She loved to attend activities where her grandchildren and great-grand children were participating. She is survived by her husband, Roy, daughter, Karen Stanworth, grandchildren, Debbie Weeks, Craig Stanworth and Cheri (David) Carroll, great-grandchildren, Austin, Jessica and Michela Weeks, Nathan, Brandon, Alex and Emily Carroll, sisters, Jennie Anderson, Patsy Rylance and loved nieces, Sharon, Sandy, Jacque, Karla, Janine, and her husband's wonderful family. Thank you to the family, friends, ward members, and medical staff who were so helpful and kind during these past weeks. She looked forward to and enjoyed every visit, Preceded in death by parents, brother, Billie, son-in-law Melvin Stanworth.

Funeral services will be held Monday, December 28, 2009 at 11:00 am at Larkin Sunset Gardens Mortuary /Cemetery at 1950 East 10600 South, Sandy, Utah 84092. Viewing will be held 90 minutes prior to funeral service. Internment will immediately follow.
Online condolences: www.larkincares.com
Salt Lake Tribune, The (UT)
Date: December 27, 2009
Record Number: 137831037
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions