brittain family

brittain family

robert brittain (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2000 5:38PM GMT
need help locating brittain family in texas

brittains in texas

Eric Brittain (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2000 6:11PM GMT
our family dates back to about 1860 in texas.
settled in east texas in and near garrison tx.

Brittain Family

Janet Brittain Holloway (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2000 2:59PM GMT
They also settled in Shelby County around 1834. Plenty of descendants still here.

Brittains

Johnny Brittain (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2000 3:11PM GMT
There is Brittains Still in Center Texas,near
Timpson.Marty Brittain and Floreed Brittain there are also the same in Lake charles La. and North La.(Doc Brittain that owned Brittain's Pawn Shop on Hollywood st. Shreveport La. The Brittain's in Houston tx Owned Brittain's Fine Furniture.All These Brittain's are Related and came from N.C.

Brittains in Center

Janet Brittain (View posts)
Posted: 12 Oct 2000 6:41AM GMT
Hey, I have a first cousin named Johnny Brittain, Hilliard was his father, Floreed Brittain is still alive, but Marty has died. Floreed is the only living child left of James A. Brittain.

First Cousin

Johnny Brittain (View posts)
Posted: 12 Oct 2000 12:54PM GMT
I'm Johnny Brittain You first Cousin. How you been? I had put Marty Brittain,Meaning (Ray) All of us kids are now on line,E-mail me at lajjbrittain@aol.com

Brittain family

richard brittain (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2000 5:00PM GMT
Hello, Myname is richard brittain, my side of family comes from Indiana,by the way of Ohio, Pa, N.C.and ??.

My greatgrandfather was George Brittain and his wife was Sarah Davids. There where several boys and four girls. My dad was the seventh son and always said that his dad was a seventh son but I cannot find that many boys unless they where dead. The time frame is 1830's to 1900's.I am new to both this monster (computer) and tracing the family tree. My grandfather was John Brittain and married a Mirandia Roush, His b date April 4, 1856 and died Dec 19, 1934, she was born Jan 30,1866 and died Jan 31, 1925. I am just trying to match people.

Thanks for listening.

Richard Brittain
pobox 862003
Plano Texas
75086-2003

grumpreb@gte.net

brittain family in texas

robert brittain (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2000 1:15PM GMT
my family was in the meridan, texas bosque,co. they settled the area.about 1860.

Brittain Springs, TX

Posted: 19 Nov 2000 7:49AM GMT
Edited: 21 Apr 2002 1:31PM GMT
Do any of you descend from the Brittain who died in Brittain Springs, TX?

Also, searching for the ancestry of Mary Ann Brittain who was born 1826 Indiana, married William H. Black in i841 in Washington Co., IN. They moved to southern Missouri (Laclede Co.) - am searching for her parents.
Randi windsong@grm.net

For Richard Brittain

Posted: 19 Nov 2000 7:53AM GMT
Edited: 21 Apr 2002 1:31PM GMT
Richard,
I have a George Brittain married to an Angeline Davids on the 24 Oct. 1839 in Washington Co., IN. Is this your line?
I have reason to believe that he was my Mary Ann Brittain's brother.
Randi windsong@grm.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic