Search for content in message boards

Dr. James Corbitt Peacock

Dr. James Corbitt Peacock

Posted: 12 Jun 2000 9:16PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 7:12PM GMT
I am looking for the parents of Dr. James Corbitt Peacock who was born 11 Sept. 1809 in Harrisburg, Daughin, Ky. married to Eliza Porter on 8 Jan 1840 in Richmond, Madison, Ky. His son is James Corbitt Peacock born in 1850 and married to Teresa Cochrane. Anyone who has this information, I would appreciate very much receiving it. Thank You

Re: Dr. James Corbitt Peacock

Posted: 27 Jun 2001 3:03PM GMT
Surnames: PEACOCK, PORTER
Hi Barbara;
According to the information that I have on my Gt. Gt. Grandfather
Dr. James Corbitt PEACOCK was born 11 Sept. 1809 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. You stated that he was born in Kentucky. Do you have documentation that he was born in Kentucky? If so, would you please share it with me.
Regards,
Leonard Hennan LHSHCH@aol.com

Posted: 27 Jun 2001 7:23PM GMT
My husband, Glen Pont, died last year, I am trying to finish his Geneology. His mother was Nellie Grace Peacock, her father was James Corbitt Peacock who was born 20 april 1850 in Richmond, Madison, Kentucky. His father was Dr. James Corbitt Peacock, who was born 11 sep 1809. I do not have a place for him, or his father. If you have these, could I please get it from you. What I have given so far is from Family Records of my Mother-in-laws effects. Looking forward to hearing from you. Barbara

Posted: 28 Jun 2001 5:44AM GMT
Surnames: PEACOCK, PORTER, COCHRANE
Hi Barbara:

My deepest sympathy and prayers go out to you on the passing of your Husband, "my cousin Glen PONT." Please contact me direct at LHSHCH@aol.com

Sincerely Yours,
Leonard Hennan Jr.

Posted: 24 Jun 2006 5:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
i am fromcanada ihad a hugh hennan born county down northern ireland at drumca , went to a presbterian church [clough]. is your family from were?

Leonard Hennan (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jun 2006 11:58PM GMT
Edited: 23 Aug 2006 3:00PM GMT
Surnames: HENNEN, HENNAN, HENNING
Hello Thomas, RE: HENNEN - HENNAN - HENNING Family lines. From what I was told ( not documented ) the family was in Ireland but because it was so large and not enough land many families went to the different Bulcan Nations. My Gt. Gt. Grandfather was born in Germany or Prussia. I have no idea where his Father was born. I would like to see what you have if you would share it. Good hearing from you and Thanks. Have a Good Day, Leonard.

Posted: 1 Apr 2013 1:52AM GMT
hi . read what you said about hennan or heenan. did they go to germany from ireland??
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions