Search for content in message boards

REISS

REISS

David Reiss (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Reiss
I am making a family tree for Reiss. I live in Allentown Pa.

Reiss, Reis,Reuss

Lichter, Werner Johannes (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT

Hi,
I had contact to a Mr. Thomas. J. Reiss in Forest Hills, NY, USA in 1994. He has a big familiy-tree !
His address in 1994 was:
Thomas J. Reiss
110-11 Queens Boulevard
Apartement 27M
Forest Hills,NY 11375-5410

Please let me knowe more
Thanks

greetings from germany

Werner Jo. Lichter

Reis

Mark S. Dudek (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
REIS, Jacob J. came to America in 1854 with his wife Magdalena Spinnenweber. They settled and lived in Pittsburgh, PA. I have seen many variations of the spelling of the name, "REIS" is the only spelling that I have a link too, but just thought I'd mention it as I saw several spellings on you list. Let me know if there is a link.
Thanks.

Mark Dudek of Pittsburgh, PA
msdudek@juno.com

family

robyn reiss (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: reiss, reis, rice
looking for ancesters so i can link to my past and woner about the different kinds of people in my family.

Re: REISS

Posted: 7 Oct 2001 11:44AM GMT
Edited: 5 Nov 2006 4:31PM GMT
I too am researching Reiss and have found a line if them here in Birmingham, Al. Don't know if there is any conn. yet but their family is from Pa.They told me they also have relatives in Fla. and Ca. Look them up in www.switchboard under Reiss state of Al. They mentioned a Frederick and their line came from Luxemburg and Berlin. One of their name is William reiss but so is mine but the dATES ARE A LITTLE DIFFERENT

Re: Reiss, Reis,Reuss

Posted: 15 Dec 2001 4:52PM GMT
Edited: 22 Dec 2001 8:09PM GMT
Do you have any idea or information on the ships, names or ports and destination, people were taking out of Meklinburg, Prussia back in the 1850, 60 and 70? My family settled in late 1860 and eary 1870's around Clayton County, Iowa area. Now I am trying to put them back into a family. Henry Reuss, Mary (Maria Best?) Two children, William and John Alan Reuss/Roush/Rice.

Re: Reiss, Reis,Reuss

Gerry (View posts)
Posted: 6 Apr 2006 10:18PM GMT
I am looking for a Joseph Carl Reis who settled in Vanceburg, Ky. His parents were Henry and Margaret Reis located in Cincinnati, Ohio. They originally came from Germany.

Thanks!
Posted: 6 Apr 2006 10:53PM GMT
Edited: 22 Apr 2006 10:04PM GMT
I am looking for Reis family - Henery or Henry Reis b.1848 married Marguerite Hierts or Margaret Hiert - lived in Cincinnati, Ohio - Three Sons: George C. Reis, William Charles Reis, Joseph Carl Reis - daughter, Clarissa. Joseph lived in Vanceburg, KY - b. 1880.

Thanks!

Re: REISS

Posted: 29 Jan 2008 8:40PM GMT
Looking for Arthur Reiss from New York City. Born june 1934
Thanks Francis Varian
Posted: 26 Mar 2011 1:09AM GMT
I live in Allentown. Did i meet you at the family reunion years back?
Are you the guy with the RS?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic