Search for content in message boards

Pete Bartline (Bartlein)

Pete Bartline (Bartlein)

Posted: 3 Nov 2012 3:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bartline, Houck, Schroeder,
Looking for information on Pete Bartline and his father Francis, his mother Jacobina Sabena Houck and his wife Rosa Schroeder. I have no information on Rosa's parents. I know that Pete was born 8/1851 and Rosa was born 4/1856.

Re: Pete Bartline (Bartlein)

Posted: 5 Nov 2012 4:29AM GMT
Surnames: Bartline, Bartlein, Houck, Schroeder
Here's what I have found:
Francis Xavier BARTLEIN (BARTLINE):B: May 1814 in Bavaria, Germany,D: Sept 24 1900 in Wisconsin, USA, Buried at Sacred Heart Cemetery in Shawano, WI.

Wed Jacobina HOUCK around 1850 or so. She was born July 1823 in Bavaria, Germany and died June 6 1913 in Wisconsin.

Their son Peter, born Aug 15 1851 in Wisconsin and died Nov 10 1940 in Shawano, WI. He married Rosa/Rose SCHROEDER born April 27 1856 in Manitowoc,WI and died May 29 1940 in Shawano, WI.

They were married Jan 25 1877 in Manitowoc, WI according to a paper copy of their marriage certificate that I found. I have been unable to find any digital records of their marriage on Ancestry or anywhere else. Dale Bartline, Peter & Rosa's grandson via their son Louis, did a family history about 15-20 years ago and could not find her parents either. I have a copy of what he found but it's very confusingly laid out.
If you want/need anymore information, either check out the two trees I've uploaded or feel free to message me.

Posted: 6 Nov 2012 7:32PM GMT
Thanks for your information on Bartline, it does help. I am not sure how I view your trees that you have. Please let me know.

Posted: 6 Nov 2012 9:57PM GMT
To view my trees, go to my profile and select either the MACKOWIAK-BARTLINE tree (which is specifically my dad's side. His mother was a Bartline by birth & Dale's younger sister) or the Maas-Mackowiak tree (which is my whole tree that includes both my parents sides.) The first one is newer & is still being added to but it probably has more information that you can use.
If that doesn't work, I can share my tree with you as a guest, which will let you look at everything and print/save anything. You can also go into hints and go through any that are from other Trees or go under Search -> Public Member Trees and enter in the information of whoever you want to find e.g Peter Bartline.

Posted: 6 Nov 2012 10:32PM GMT
Thanks for the info, can you share your trees with me. My email is mariebeverlin@yahoo.com.

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 4:23AM GMT
Surnames: Schroeder, Bartlein
Rosa (Schroeder) Bartlein's parents were Charles and Hannah Schroeder. She also had a brother named Charles Schroeder who died in Door County in 1941.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions