Search for content in message boards

George or Pearlie Murphy, TN

George or Pearlie Murphy, TN

Christy Lynn Durham Fitton (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2000 11:37AM GMT
Hi! Looking for information concerning my great great grandfather George Murphy and his daughter (my great grandmother) Pearlie Murphy. Pearlie was married to Gools Berry Phillips and they had 2 children Dallas Lona Phillips. They lived in the Monterey, TN area but I think it was Overton Co.,TN. If anyone out there can help me I sure would appreciate it. My email is www.christyfitton@yahoo.com" target="_blank">www.christyfitton@yahoo.com. THANKS!

George Murphy

Bill Goode (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 2000 9:56PM GMT
Christy,
My great-great-granfather was George Washington Murphy born in MS, died in AL. He had 10 children, one of which was named Pearly "Pearl" Melissa Jane Murphy born 10-8-1884 and died 6-12-1961. I do not know if this is same person you are looking for..I have her as marrying a William Issac Jasper Lynch. Information also tells me she was buried in Joel Cemetery in Belmont, MS. Let me know if this is of any help. WMGnNC@aol.com
Bill

murphy in TN

Erica (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 2000 11:15AM GMT
My grandmother, Flora Murphy-Hargis, seems to recall an uncle named George who she
vaguely remembers. My Murphy family comes from Overton County. Great grandparents are
Ambrose and Ollie Murphy. E mail me if this helps and any info you may have. I'm also
researching the MurphyS.

murphy's e-mail

Erica (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 2000 11:19AM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions